Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So gutted. We sign three players in the 70's and we are hated forever for it. Now its called a sign of the times what a crock of **** unfortunately now Des is my second most hated ex manly player since michael oconnor the super league poach.

Brookie4eva said:
The question is .... if by some miracle a Des coached Doggies make the 2013 GF, will the DT run an article saying we should hate them because they buy premierships ???

Most unlikely!

Jatz Crackers said:
Probably a good idea if some posters on here stop & take a deep deep breath before they continue to post.

If you dont already know, your making an absolute embarassing fool of yourselves with some of the most over reactionary drivel ever seen.
THIS!

swoop said:
Utility Player said:
Well the underlining factor for 2012 will be now be "Win it for Des".

Why win it for Des? If players have signed long term contracts thinking Des will be coaching them how are they going to perform? If as reported some players have get out clauses in their contracts, well Des could destroy the club.
Was tounge in cheek along the lines of all the "Win it for" headlines leading up to the GF.

@[conanu] how about you wait until a little bit more facts are known before you jump the gun and make statements like that.

I remember reading an article somewhere saying that des was concerned about the lack of funding for the lower grades and junior development. Maybe just maybe this has something to do with it too?

exactley right des is a fine coach. If he leaves and the structures and staff are left in place we will be ok but if he takes the support staff and crusher and player with out clauses its gonna be tough times ahead.

We will just see how it all pans out.

Look at Geelong in the AFL they lost long term coach and star player at the end of 2010 and still managed to with the comp in 2011. It can happen if we get our **** together. Say that am gutted

Jolores said:
Cletus said:
I can live with Des leaving but we are in trouble if Crusher goes with him.

It's a package deal isn't it?

That was what they were saying a few days ago but who knows. Long term we'll be worse off without Crusher than Des. I hope Tooves is going to coach us.

Just got told that Steve Gigg said an hour ago that Des agreed to terms last night. Chill out people. Let's wait n see

Just a thought, I wonder if Des & Tooves have an agreement (Hawke Keating style) where Tooves was to take over from Des.

No doubt Tooves has ambitions of coaching first grade and this would give him an opportunity of another year with Des as a mentor.

Then while Des secures his future with doggie dollars Tooves stays on to guide the ship. They would be similar coaches and the players would have lots of respect for Geoff.

ParramattaEel said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
DoggiesBrah said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Yep that's another thing that will happen too ppl will not renew memberships

Doggies will take you with open arms my poor friend, fear not!

Lol no trolling for fans, sorry pal I don't eat Halal and I love bacon

A bit racist don't you think.

Who are you stepan kerkyasharian ? anyway go to your own forum you grub, and discuss the last 25 years since you won anything

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8