Des Haslers strange tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who do you suggest we replace Orford with? Jeff Robson? Nick Koala? He is the best we have got.

Get rid of Choc for Willo. Sure, our defence will be stronger but you are giving away 150 metres for 3 per game.

Fine to have criticism but solutions are needed as well!!! First grade footballers don't get taught to tackle!!! If you don't think that defence is not worked at each week in training, then you have no idea about football and training.

Dan link said:
Cw are you on the payroll these days?
You know I am not but I do have a bit of a clue as to what happens at training and behind the scenes!! :)

As said, noone is immune from criticism - and much of it is fair. However, putting Morwood in for Watmough or Robson in for Orford is not going to really help anything.

What's your solution Dan?

Where did I say there is a problem, and therefore why am I obligated to provide a solution?

However Watmough should be benched with Cuthbo or Hall brought up to starting line-up

Orford, well I don't see a problem with him he plays even better when Lyon is there to take some pressure off him, so the way I see it, is that we are in the finals and we have a home semi, it is important to come in at the worst second so we get a second bite, but even without it we are sitting pretty, once Lyon is back hell we will be almost as pretty as me.

I think you meant me coming up with the solution CW, not Dan.  I'm the one criticizing Orford.  Unfortunately it's too late in the day to experiment but earlier on, to rest our expensive number 7, LeStrange should have been given a go, with our super fit and very good looking hooker playing a full 80.  Cuthbo to start for the benched Choc.  Please tell CW, how has Des and the rest of those coaches addressed Matai's persistant rushing out of the line and how are they doing with Choc and his weaknesses at training.  I'm yet to see a change.  Do they yell at them?  Get out the blackboard?  Have the reggies slip around those charging arm hangers?  Pray tell.   

Hey Ryan... dont worry mate i just forgot him.. i wanted him starting at 2nd row.. and Watmough on the bench with Bryant/Willow

Just goes to show how good Hall has been going !

Orford is a good little player.. but unfortunately he chokes in the big games.. i think he over plays it personally. The side we have does not need him to involve himself in every little play. Sometimes he should sit back and let Stewart brothers.. Beaver.. Lyon Cuthbo etc take a few plays.. and just focus on getting his kicks spot on.

Choc is shocking in defence at the moment... he really needs a kick up the arse.. he seems lazy around the ruck.. and imo doesnt deserve a starting spot over Hall Stewart or Beaver

Good work KaZa. That's the most sensible post anyone other than myself has come up with on the Orford issue.
It's that simple.

True KaZa.  It does seem that we score from the thirty when Orford doesn't seem to have much of an influence other than passing.  It seems to me that he hogs the ball in the ten and then doesn't really do anything with it that challenges.  Maybe you're right, if he sat back and plotted his involvement a little more he wouldn't do the 'rush' thing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6