Des Hasler - Next coach to be SACKED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Aaah, I see, you're having a dig, not asking a question. o_O. Sorry, I thought you were just interested and being a good bloke in asking respectfully, until I saw your response to Woodsie's post.

I've said my piece about DCE in a few posts.Not going to entertain the rest of your comments. I'm too happy about the win. Go flame on someone else mate.

FMD guys - can't even get along after a win.

No, because fools like you bag the **** out of everybody and then come on and carry on as if you were always supportive .... you are a fraud

Aaah, I see, you're having a dig, not asking a question. o_O. Sorry, I thought you were just interested and being a good bloke in asking respectfully, until I saw your response to Woodsie's post.

I've said my piece about DCE in a few posts.Not going to entertain the rest of your comments. I'm too happy about the win. Go flame on someone else mate.

FMD guys - can't even get along after a win.

It's not that I'm not getting along with you Ryan. It's more to do with the VERY big statements you have posted ad nauseam over the last season and a bit. You failed to see any relevance with our losses when taken in correlation with our ridiculous injury toll. Time and time again you posted that we were worse off than the Northern Eagle days, even to the point of writing that at least the Northern Eagles showed some spirit, and were easier to support. You have relentlessly stated that DCE is not a dominant half and could not control a game ( this despite the fact he's won a GF and a Clive Churchill Medal in 2014). We have all had some issues over the last couple of years, particularly over certain selections (Brown had his best game tonight, and to a degree his selection was vindicated) but your ragging on the club has been of tsunami like proportions. Then when we win 2 in a row ( and win well)it's as if everything you said has magically disappeared. I too have made statements against certain elements regarding the side, I'm sure most of us have at various stages. But your negativity has encompassed almost every personality within the club. And even when we show incredible levels of fitness over the last fortnight, you still claim we're not at the required level. I was just interested in your views, with the advantage of hindsight. Because according to you we've gone from Northern Eagles to potential premiers ( if we beat the Rorters) in. Matter of 14 days.

I was at the game - I don't think we eased up at all. We scored in the last minute, we had about 60% of possession, they didn't score a point and we started to smash them after Klemmer hand bagged DCE! I was behind the goal post and some of manly's defence was ferocious right 'til the end. I think a lot of credit should be given to Manly's defence rather than how poor Canterbury played. Finally, I think the wingers should be given credit for running back the ball and getting involved and taking some hit ups particularly in our 22.

I was at the game - I don't think we eased up at all. We scored in the last minute, we had about 60% of possession, they didn't score a point and we started to smash them after Klemmer hand bagged DCE! I was behind the goal post and some of manly's defence was ferocious right 'til the end. I think a lot of credit should be given to Manly's defence rather than how poor Canterbury played. Finally, I think the wingers should be given credit for running back the ball and getting involved and taking some hit ups particularly in our 22.

And the wingers involvement is 100% attributable to Barretts game strategy, as is having Siro and Winterstein hold their defensive structure at all costs.

100% he has a crap team at the dogs .yeah they have big forwards but the spine is probably the worst in the nrl that's why they can't score. With our team he will make us top 4 again. plus Josh Jackson. The dogs don't play for each other and have zero X Factor. that for me stood out the most. There fb was a park footballer and hoppa at bfb isn't the answer parramatta ruined poor hopp
And their halves are the worst in the comp. Hard to do much with that.

Proof des does not care about our team and club
Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by top-dog, Today at 6:47 PM.

Best Posts in Thread

1. top-dogbulldog 4 lifePremium MemberGilded

This is proof that des does not give a **** about our club and team I saw this in the 35th min after manly scored he's sitting their laughing,I'm really furious and angry seeing this des it's no laughing matter u **** wit under no circumstances should he be laughing how pathetic he is did anyone else notice this.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/i...does-not-care-about-our-team-and-club.105056/

100% he has a crap team at the dogs .yeah they have big forwards but the spine is probably the worst in the nrl that's why they can't score. With our team he will make us top 4 again. plus Josh Jackson. The dogs don't play for each other and have zero X Factor. that for me stood out the most. There fb was a park footballer and hoppa at bfb isn't the answer parramatta ruined poor hopp
Yes the Dogs are a ****e team and Des has to take responsibility for it.
He has been there 5 years with all the resources in the world and has ****ed the joint.
Signings like the Morris twins on huge money is bewildering tbh.
Watching the Dogs imploding is very enjoyable.

It's not that I'm not getting along with you Ryan. It's more to do with the VERY big statements you have posted ad nauseam over the last season and a bit. You failed to see any relevance with our losses when taken in correlation with our ridiculous injury toll. Time and time again you posted that we were worse off than the Northern Eagle days, even to the point of writing that at least the Northern Eagles showed some spirit, and were easier to support. You have relentlessly stated that DCE is not a dominant half and could not control a game ( this despite the fact he's won a GF and a Clive Churchill Medal in 2014). We have all had some issues over the last couple of years, particularly over certain selections (Brown had his best game tonight, and to a degree his selection was vindicated) but your ragging on the club has been of tsunami like proportions. Then when we win 2 in a row ( and win well)it's as if everything you said has magically disappeared. I too have made statements against certain elements regarding the side, I'm sure most of us have at various stages. But your negativity has encompassed almost every personality within the club. And even when we show incredible levels of fitness over the last fortnight, you still claim we're not at the required level. I was just interested in your views, with the advantage of hindsight. Because according to you we've gone from Northern Eagles to potential premiers ( if we beat the Rorters) in. Matter of 14 days.
Brown is our worst signing in the last 10 years!!!!!! Has got nothing

Thanks, I'm never sure who we hate from week to week.
No Woodsie it's a consistent from me with that bloke.
I thought he was the most overblown coach when he was coaching I've heard of and I reckon he left Baz to face the music by himself last year.
But no time for negatives we smashed em !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10