Delayed reaction to roosters game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seen it now. Almost nothing better than anticipating that replay of a victory.

Roosters: are at the best period you get with a smith-coached team: in development, on the way up, lots of potential. he's never really made it go from there to the 'badabing'.

What a gutsy grinding win! With all those players out, our 'second stringers' did the business. I think if K Fozz plays the whole game we win a bit more easily. But on comes liam and does his bit yet again, with some good kicks, link play and lots of solid defence.

Harrison, Combat, Lussick all strong. Harrison, a blossoming carrot top. Whare, Oldfield Jorge, class and power. Still learning these guys but improving and doing their bit in victories; can't ask for more from young guys coming in at this level. Whare looks like a sports car.

Watmough: the way it's shaping up, this will be his finest season. Been excellent pretty much every game. If you want to see what an origin performance looks like Stuart, have a look at this game. But they must be going in another direction (ie. another way to lose). hopefully the other manly players will be able to salvage a win for the underdogs.

The experience and effort from the hard heads like choc, matai, lyon, kingy, joe g, DCE (I know, biologically one of the above young guns but he's like an 'old head on young shoulders' and already belongs in this senior players category) was the key to the win, and gives the young ones the confidence to do their best.

2V and crew: take a bow.

jeez, I just downloaded it now the ending is ruined!!

;)

still watching though!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8