Deal or no deal, Stewart's galloping into form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But Stewart had this message for Manly fans: “I want to stay, I will accept less to stay than I have been offered to go elsewhere, I want to be a one-club player.

“I also want to play with my brother Glenn and my close mates but I need to be offered more than has been brought to the table so far.”

I think keeping Snake could mean we will lose Ballin and Trex. Leave it in the hands of the club.

Didn't I read that Stewart was blowing up at a leak about his contract.
If this is not an airing of his negotiations, then what is.
So Zorba puts this stuff in the paper to get his offer up.
Zorba has always been the club leak and he will try to deflect it when he gets caught.

tin_foil_hat_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

How did that "Keep Snake at Brookie" fund raising thread go that was doing the rounds a few weeks back. The club could probably use that $43.82 about now.

I didn't want to say it when everyone thought I was a great idea a few months ago but fans aren't allowed to raise funds for players salary. It was knocked on the head a couple of years ago when some bloke at the titans was trying to get a hundred people to put two grand each into a fund to stop matty Rogers from retiring.

It still counts under the cap and not as third party sponsorship.

Everyone was so positive when the solution was raised I didn't bother bursting that bubble.

I think ballin and trex are probably gonna make room for the rest of the squad to stay.

Yes it seems strange that one week Zorba whinges about Brett's contract discussions getting aired in public then the next week he spashes it all over the back page of the Daily - strange indeed

Also interesting that he says: "The season is fast approaching the halfway mark. Enough time and enough talking." after already explaining that Stewart's management have put an end to negotiations until after the Origin series (which is two months away).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8