1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCE

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by swoop, Sep 16, 2014.

1. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,202 / 16
    DCE has been badly out of form and it's about time we get a couple of decent games from him.

If there's ever going to be a time to see how good our halves can be, Saturday is the day to do it.

If the forwards can hold their own both DCE and Foran need to play to their potential to have any chance against the dogs. It would be nice to see a complete performance from the whole team.

Would be nice to see the Sunday media talking of our brave win when under the pump. (Not that I expect than to happen).

I've had enough of all the other BS and as fans we deserve something to cheer about after months of negativity.

Can Arko's and Max's kick in the arse fire them up? Hope so!

2. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    I heard his knee and ankle haven't been 100% for some time since origin.

Also wonder how Lui's knee is going, he had 6 weeks off so I suspect he is not 100% either.

With Jorge's shoulder, Lawrence's knee and all the blokes who cant even get on the field it's no wonder performances are off.

3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    DCE does seem to be carrying a bit of an injury, but I agree, Saturday night is the night to show the rugby league world why he is feted as such a superstar. Granted it's hard behind a pack that has been getting beaten, but I think this is where we need DCE and Foz to be steering the team around that little bit better, cajoling them into a couple more metres, but also getting our outside backs to get us off to a better start.

4. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    Needle up, boys! Play through the pain.

5. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    Just saw j king on the abc news. Right eye stitched and black. Left eye black, other facial bruising. Wonder if he has done a cheekbone?

6. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Dirty, fricken rabbits!

7. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Pretty sure he didn't come back on after his first stint on the field. I could be wrong I was at the game and don't remember him coming back on.

8. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Yep we need a few more "run it f**k ya" cajoling from Foz on Sat night.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Eagle Has Landed

The Eagle Has Landed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 7
    I'm sure that if the forwards go forward the halves will come into their own again.

10. mmmdl

mmmdl Active Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 2
    We need the halves, if our forwards are struggling as they have been, to create that go forward - kicking earlier in tackle counts, going for 40/20s, putting grubbers into the in goals to get repeat sets if we can't score when we're in scoring positions - anything to tire the big Dogs forwards out and make them turn and chase and work hard. If that happens, then our forwards can get a roll on, create some space for our backs, which we have all over the Dogs backs, and dominate.

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Some good tactics there mmmmdl.

12. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    The Dogs #2 was injured and came of in the Scumos game. He was hitting his thighs and trying not to cry, so maybe just a cork. :cool:

Lafai must not touch the ball, he is a freak and scored a hat trick against the Scumos :s

13. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    Crushing reality for him is that if the rest of the team doesn't perform he can't be a superstar.

14. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Paul Kent has the scoop now DCE...no one pats him on the back, no one picks him up when he gets knocked over...bla bla bla....When will these stupid useless hacks report on something other than cr@p

15. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    Yep I was watching, thought it might be a bit different but NO the usual garbage, so now upstairs on the Puter whilst the better half watches a lifestyle show.

I actually said to myself at the start of the week "NO FOOTBALL SHOWS"

Now I know why I said that

16. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 57
    We'll try all that and every time we have them under pressure in their 20 the pink turds will blow them out of trouble. We actually had the vermin back peddling early till the fwit with a whistle blew that bullsht diving penalty for Reynolds.
    [hr]
    Yep saw that well informed bs comment. These turds just pluck any sht out of their arse and claim it as gold.

17. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36

18. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    That's true Mick, we actually held the Vermin until 8 minutes or so and that penalty changed the momentum.

Just goes to show the Pinkies decide who wins and loses these days.

Steve Gigg said to me at the Gold Coast that "doesn't matter how good your team is, these days momentum is everything. Win a few penalties, get back to back sets, score, get the ball back, get a penalty on the next set and you are in again".

Or something like that!!

19. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,746 / 57
    There were plenty of upsets this year so why not this Sat night. Anything is possible.

• Like Like x 3