DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah, Mate. I hope you're right. Once more for the record, how sure are you that Foz is gone also?

All I heard is that they were basically bragging about it openly. That ordinarily wouldn't mean much to apart from who actually said it to me.

Then, someone who used to play for the club told me in a round about way.

Lastly, when I was talking to our old ceo, he was acting very coy about it with me, albeit via email.

It was three events, not one.

Hey, I hope Cherries decision means we can up our offer to Foran, and he can renege on that Parra deal. Maybe Parra look at how norman/sandow tore us a new one last night, and think the huge investment isn't worth it anymore, and THEY renege.

In my opinion though, announcing your leaving on the 1st day of the season for Cherry is a despicable thing to do.

I want that little prick out of our club today. The NRL and their corrupt bullsht can have the shtbag now. I don't care who we get or how much it'll cost us. THAT TURNCOAT JUDAS PRICK MUST GO NOW! !!!!

Your just upset mate, coz you love him so much as a player, and are disappointed.

I get that. I loved him here too. The club wpuld never drop him though.

That's the whole problem though. It will create apathy amongst the fanbase, and apathy doesn't inspire fans to part with $$$$ to watch.

He's been paraded now as the NRL million dollar man. Wake up you media clowns. IT'S THE NRL THAT POACHED HIM. Not even the dogs rorters or worms could match the NRL. They're now in the business realm of pro wrestling. This game has been turned into a rigged farce.

I think there is no doubt that Kelly was informed on Wed night by Orr that DCE was off, hence the smug reaction from DCE the next day to the press. Shame Toovey was not informed because that killed any chance. The writing was on the wall long before last nights result.

DCE has taken the coin, no F$%$$%$k off and leave!

I want that little prick out of our club today. The NRL and their corrupt bullsht can have the shtbag now. I don't care who we get or how much it'll cost us. THAT TURNCOAT JUDAS PRICK MUST GO NOW! !!!!

Personally I couldn't care if we ran last, well maybe I would care but could not agree more.

But all I want to see is 17 players, with a smile on their dials putting in for our club , if that means we only win 3 or 4 games for the year at least we, and our club, can hold our heads high and say " no one ****s with our club".

For me it's not losing the player that's the issue, it's the way this **** has gone down over the last 6 months, and probably 18 months.

Punt him now!!!

• 👍
Reactions: RWC
I love the double standards DCE ****'s on us in public everyone wants him gone including me yet Foz has **** on us in private and lied about it and everyone wants 2 cuddle him. **** DCE **** Foz both are ****s and both should be ****ed off now.

@;)With the Exodus of Manly players, and we heard DCE was on the nose with some players, they might've taken WC Fields advice,
Never work with children or animals.

Sh1t...

Oh well, if you can't laugh, there's no use crying right?

MANLY - MANLY - MANLY!!!!!

Moving forward....

A new day, a fresh outlook. An "arsehole" mate of mine sent me this a moment ago....it's actually pretty funny if you listen to the lyrics. "A new opportunity....new tattoo's...etc from DCE's point of view.

If you can't laugh, there's no use crying right? Hahaha!!

Personally I couldn't care if we ran last, well maybe I would care but could not agree more.

But all I want to see is 17 players, with a smile on their dials putting in for our club , if that means we only win 3 or 4 games for the year at least we, and our club, can hold our heads high and say " no one ****s with our club".

For me it's not losing the player that's the issue, it's the way this **** has gone down over the last 6 months, and probably 18 months.

Punt him now!!!
Sorry mate thats a No No No our greatest record is we have never won the wooden spoon Whatever happens over the next couple of season our club has to much pride for that to happen.

Even if we drop the both and go with JLJ and Jamie in the halves we will be fine. Wont be great, but wont win the spoon. Always remember, Ricky Stewart is still coaching. He has a permanent reservation at the bottom of the table.

I remember reading Tariq Sims wanted to come to Manly, but we had no money as we knew the halves would need an upgrade. Pity all this wasn't done earlier. He would of been a nice fit with those we lost who wanted to stay

So.....as dce won a gf with manly.....you think he should get life membership?

????

???

??

?

In all seriousness, If we managed to get our hands on someone like Kane elgey on a mid season transfer, and foz is fit (assuming he stays) I would seriously think about dropping DCE.

I dont seen him playing well all year. He has signed with another clib,the fans hate him and we are pretty sure he has pissed of half the playing group.

Why would he perfrom.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10