1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCE on ONE 8:30 tonight

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by HappilyManly, Sep 15, 2011.

1. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    He has such an open and easy style.

2. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Anyone watch this?

• Like Like x 3
  3. stoodamire

stoodamire Active Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    He's about to come on guys!!!!

Geez DCE and MB have made heaps of media appearances lately.

4. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    From a virtual media black ban in 2010 to one of our young stars at least on every week.
    Loving it!

5. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Don't get any hd only package :(

6. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Obviously not....unfortunately no feedback for us who can't get ONE.

7. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Watch it via www.one.com.au/nrl
    Manly Players feature almost weekly- Mon and Thu.
    Des on next Thu.

8. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Yeah I watched it he is terrific to interview and seems really at ease not unlike Matt Ballin. Basically said that each game he is becoming more and more comfortable and they werent too fussed who they play next week. As Andrew Moore said he is alll class on and off the field.

9. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    How many Newcastle players do you see on regularly? They finished 8th this year much like us last year...

10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    This rubbish about Foxtel/Optus doing their Gestapo policy of preventing access to digital FTA channels to force people to upgrade might be challenged if you're willing to challenge the system, and ignore the standard excuses they use to put you off.

After One went HD I rang intending to cut off Foxtel and spend the money upgrading my aerial to digital free-to-air if they didn't give me One_HD and the other FTA digital channels. Was quite serious too. Had no real interest in digital quality, just demanded access to all free-to-air channels without extra charge. The initial contact said it was totally impossible and nothing to do with them, it was the FTA channels that forced this and it was out of their control. I asked to speak to the manager and advised my alternatives, and within a minute the manager had arranged for me to get the digital box the next morning without any charge or rate increase (With access to the non-Foxtel digital channels).

11. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    In Perth, foxtel is delivered houses via satellite dish.
    The abc and sbs channels are the only FTA channels available through foxtel. Very annoying but I've gotten used to it.

12. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    basically the same up here. We only have Austar. So normal channels come in through the aerial and payTv channels through the dish

13. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Really? Damn, that's something I'll have to consider next February!
    So do you just have an aerial for your FTA? Also, can you get IQ via satellite?

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    It's a good show. DCE has been on it more than once, and is a very polished performer, especially for someone so young. All Manly players look professional when they appear on TV, with their suits and club ties. Whoever is advising them is doing well.
    I think DCE will became a very big name in NRL - he already is a long name!
    I wouldn't be surprised if he became the next captain of Manly.

15. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    It would me. Foran is clearly the no1 candidate for the next skipper IMO. He'll be this generations version of Toovs.

16. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    It would me. Foran is clearly the no1 candidate for the next skipper IMO. He'll be this generations version of Toovs.
    [/quote]

I used to think that, and I'm a big Foran fan as he went to the same school as my son and I've watched him over the years, but DCE is a real leader. He was captain of the Toyota Cup team , in which Foran played, in 2008. He seems to have it all; calmness under pressure being one of his great traits.

17. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,351 / 111
    :lol: Co- captains, one controls the left and one the right half of the field.

18. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I used to think that, and I'm a big Foran fan as he went to the same school as my son and I've watched him over the years, but DCE is a real leader. He was captain of the Toyota Cup team , in which Foran played, in 2008. He seems to have it all; calmness under pressure being one of his great traits.
    [/quote]

I thought Buhrer was?

Either way, that 08 side had so much talent.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Maybe we'll have tri-captains, as opposed to co-captains, in a few years time?

20. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Aerial needed for FTA. I have had IQ2 for a while now but before upgrading to the HD package was running with the standard IQ. So YES :)