DCE 2nd In Dally M's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Scratch that, into 4th at $7 behind Smith, Gutherson and Pearce. The sneaky $20 I put on him last night at $21 seems like a good decision.
i put $20 on him about 4-5 weeks ago for the dally M at 126:1

cash out offer is already $310 haha. not getting picked for origin was a godsend for me haha

I'd be taking that cash out option !!

Gotta be Smith, solely as he stuck to script and got JT up on stage to lift the Origin trophy. That act alone is worth 100 DM points.

Prop Marty
2rf Gillett
Half DCE
Centre Walker
Winger Rapana
FB Gutho

I'd be taking that cash out option !!

Gotta be Smith, solely as he stuck to script and got JT up on stage to lift the Origin trophy. That act alone is worth 100 DM points.

Prop Marty
2rf Gillett
Half DCE
Centre Walker
Winger Rapana
FB Gutho

Gutho cant win fullback, some rule that states you cant play some amount of games in different positions, very technical. Will be RTS or Slater.

Gutho cant win fullback, some rule that states you cant play some amount of games in different positions, very technical. Will be RTS or Slater.
rts? dude he's been terrible. Tommy or slater will be the two options. slater has been a machine in his return but turbo has been great all year. Will be close hope turbo gets it.
I agree on gutherson he's played all over the shop but he can still win the big 1 and I hope he does he's a talent. A manly talent lol

Unbelievable. As @desreturnoftheking said, RTS has been awful. The judges must've been watching footage from a few years back.
I was a bit surprised my self. Tom was easily the best fullback in the opening half of the season. Missed 4 weeks, came back slow but now a couple of excellent games he would be close to leading. I was wrong about slater he was actually on 7 while RTS was on 13. Tom 9.

I was a bit surprised my self. Tom was easily the best fullback in the opening half of the season. Missed 4 weeks, came back slow but now a couple of excellent games he would be close to leading. I was wrong about slater he was actually on 7 while RTS was on 13. Tom 9.
rts above slater and Tommy LOL these judges are imbeciles. In super coach turbo is the best followed by slater. that's based on stats. rts isn't top 5. weird that he's on 13. must be the nz judges lol
slater and Tommy have such a big impact on there teams. rts is nothing this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11