Darcy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gumby

I should preface this by saying I have been a fan of Darcy for a while, especially last season when he ripped in every week and seemed to get all the rubbish out of his game. But...

Trying to scalp Woods in full view of the ref while we are behind in the 2nd half of a crucial game? That went safely beyond "dumb penalty" and deserved an entire new category of its own. I'd hate to see something like that cost us a semi later in the year. Does my head in!

I lost respect for darcy after the Gift/Blair incident. A few players came running over initially to break it up and he put in a few cheap shots whilst Blair was being held down, then got up up when the storm arrived and backed right out.

I am glad someone brought up today's effort, very poor and couldn't care if we don't see him in 1st grade again

Not being unkind or a crap supporter but honestly: Lussick has to go. When he was on the park today we fell apart, the forwards seemed to go into slow mo mode, ok it's not all due to him solely I know, but he doesn't seem to contribute a lot. Toss in a couple of useless penalties, missed tackles and apart from one run I recall, minimum go forward. Plus he seems to be simmering all the time, lacking discipline, like a bomb waiting to explode. Not good.

Should of been hooked by Trent straight away. That sh1t does not belong in Manly.

Maybe that's why he wasn't at the club for the player signing - Trent hooked him good and proper :eek: - probably deservedly so :mad:

What's his stats since coming back from reserve grade?
Watching he hasn't been great but willing to give him a bit more time.
Remember he was only good for the second half of last season

I thought he was ok as far as hit ups and defence goes. It was the ridiculous hair pulling penalty that pissed me off. **** like that is unforgivable and could cost us dearly one day. A few weeks in reserves thanks Trent.

He just hasn't reached his potential this year unlike the second half of last season . Maybe injuries and frustration thats causing it . Abit more time as we need him to step up.

Didn't think he was too bad. The hair pulling was silly, but Kapow has his hair pulled every now and then, and it's never penalised. Woods should cut his hair if he doesn't want it pulled, but he won't do that because his long hair is what has got him noticed and picked in rep sides.

I know he's renowned for his dumb penalties but that one on woods I absolutely loved, stupid stupid stupid by Lussick but that was just too good to not do

He needs to improve and the penalties he gives away are ridiculously dumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone would think he pulled a razor blade out and gave Woods a close shave.

James Maloney pulled Wolfman's hair in the 2013 GF, and nothing happened. Kapow made a bust last year and got dragged down by a dready and nothing happened.

It reminds me of when Bill Harrigan sin-binned Jamie Goddard for throwing the ball at an opposition player. It was absurd as it happens all the time, and all Bill said was "you can't do that".

Is there even a rule about no hair pulling? Maybe in the under 12's when girls are still allowed to play against boys.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10