Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the deal the eels made with hoppa and family Jamil , John jnr etc , and considering that teams under NRL, NYC and State Cup don't have a salary cap (from what I understand), ...could the slime try the same thing with Darcy , seeing as they have signed the younger Lussick ??

It would be a fair bet that the Eels are chasing him as hard if not harder than anyone else considering they've signed his younger brother Joey. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Look at it this way..... his Dad played for Manly and he grew up playing junior footy for Beacon Hill and so like Buhrer he's a genuine Manly fan who's living the dream.... playing 1st grade for the Sea Eagles. I don't think he'll give that up easily but like anyone, if someone offers you crazy money you'd have to consider it.

Having said that though, Steve Menzies was offered a small fortune to play for the Eels but turned them down because he was happy playing for Manly. He wasn't worried about who was coaching or how the club was being run, he was a Manly junior and was happy with his lot in life. A terrific lifestyle living on the Northern beaches and playing for the Sea Eagles. Darcy can follow a similar path an I for one sincerely hope he does.

Sumdumguy said:
He only has himself to blame for missing the grand final. Is he that much of a sook?

That's exactly the type of player I want at Manly. One who is dirty when he misses a place in the team.

I want him to be kept alot, he has skills, aggression and a love for the club that would be nearly unrivalled, future beaver type (loyalty)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7