1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dally M

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bones, Sep 2, 2013.

1. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I reckon with the form that Cherry has been in since the voting went secret, he is a huge chance to win it this year. When voting went secret, the leader board was:

16 Cooper Cronk
    15 Greg Inglis
    15 John Sutton
    15 Jarrod Mullen
    14 Josh Reynolds
    13 Daly Cherry-Evans
    13 Johnathan Thurston
    13 Robbie Farah
    12 Corey Parker
    12 Todd Carney

Also, would be nice to notch up a big win on Sunday , with Wolfie getting another hat trick and Lyon getting a try and plenty of goals. They're still a chance at leading point and try scorer for the year. Lyon is ten points behind Maloney and Wolfie is only 2 tries off the leader David Simmons.

2. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    True - crok would have got 0 on sat night, unless it is rigged.

If jamie kicked his goals sat nite he would be level with maloney

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Inglis will win, even with his extended period on the sideline. It's what the NRL and media want.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    If Cowboys win next week to make it 6 on the trot, you'd expect Thurston would take up at least 12 of those points, if not more

Todd Carney might not be out of it either

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    I've got DCE as Dally M and Wolfie as Top try scorer :angel:

Lets hope that the Manly Boys help Wolfie get the honour, by stopping the Penrith Winger on Sunday :idea:

6. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    I couldn't believe how quiet Cronk and Smith were on Saturday night. DCE and Matt totally outplayed them, and will probably be their replacements in the Qld SOO, unfortunately, when Cronk and Smith get too old.
    I think DCE is a big chance of the Dally Ms. He's been in great form lately. Inglis shouldn't have picked up any points in recent matches.

7. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    How's Warren Smith during commentary saying Its a Origin hangover FMD what an excuse

• Like Like x 1
  8. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Pfft, they had a 10 day break after Origin.

9. MissKate

MissKate Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,022 / 7
    at the game so didn't hear the commentary, but that is priceless, he is either seriously deluded or someone gave him an old version of the book of cliched lines to use for this game. his hate for Manly makes him look like a complete tool at times

10. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,438 / 12
    ^ I still blame Smith for the introduction of the two-ref system, although why the fu*k anybody was listening to him in the first place is beyond my feeble understanding.
    In his defence, however, I thought he was referring to that stretch of games after Origin when they lost a few on the trot.

11. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    You are 100% correct here, he tries to impose his ideas through constant media bombardment with it. It's terrible