1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Telecrap at it again

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Brissie Kid, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +829 / 10
    That was the opening paragraph. All about Manly Sea Eagles.

We have to go all the way to the last three paragraphs of the story where it is finally revealed to the reader HOPOATE IS A PARRAMATTA EELS PLAYER and has been all of 2012.

That last paragraph is nonsense given the headline paragraph about Manly not Parramatta the Telecrap opened with.

2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,552 / 32
    Boel Eriksson (Rebecca Wilson?)

3. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,357 / 111
    Mormons don't drink ( or lie).

4. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +829 / 10
    The story had nothing to do with Manly. Should the Parramatta Eels club brand in the negative spotlight not Manly.

5. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,605 / 46
    A dozen stubs of corona in 3 hours is not too bad of an effort. Didn't young Hop get into trouble a little while ago for nude planking after a couple of drinks?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Shouldnt the headline be ..."Son of @rse finger poking man from Wests Tigers...gets done for being pissed"

And the second line will be "The ARLC are waiting on the punishment to be set from his current club, The Parramatta Eels, before intervieing and setting their own punishment".

Wait for the Sunday News Ltd Cr@p to come out

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    Any league investigative journos out there? Or mr Schubert? It would be most interesting to see how many hours John senior is putting in as an eels coaching staff member. Wouldnt be too hard to tail him for a week or so. Call me cynical but I think any $$ from the eels to John ought to be counted under the cap for William.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +742 / 16
    Too right,how hard is to to coach someone to poke an opposing player in the ar$e, I would have done it for half the cash that John would be on.

9. Jock

Jock Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    New poster here, but long time reader. I picked up a document at Brookie last Wed night in the player dugout which was prepared for the 2013 Harold Mathews and SG Ball teams. Goes through training times , diet, what's expected from the players, what they can expect from the coaching staff. I thought it was interesting that John Hopoate was listed as an SG Ball assistant coach

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Don't be silly Shoe1. Shubert can't even add the houses that Rusty bought for his English import's mum onto Souffs cap. The blokes a dead-head and ought to be shown the door.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,649 / 74
    Wow, strange days. What can they eat?

• Like Like x 1
  12. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Well, is he, or isn't he?

13. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,760 / 258
    It's a real joke, how can they pay Hoppa Senior to do bugger all, get (say) $350k a year and call that "within the cap"...go figure that one??
    [hr]
    Welcome Jock, now don't let this be your last

14. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +497 / 6
    Welcome. So which team is your boy trialling for?? ;)

15. Jock

Jock Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    I haven't a son playing league. I was refereeing small sided game(SSG) soccer on Brooky. It's been on for the last 10 weeks or so. It's the closest thing I will get top playing on Brooky. Gets very slippery when the un goes down and the lights go on. Found the document in the dugout while I was putting my boots on

16. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    Why are we still helping Hoppa?? He sold us out big time. Is it because his other 27 kids are coming through the ranks.

17. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Yep i reckon you've hit the nail on the head.

18. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    This is currently the most visited story on Daily Telegraph at the moment, which is testament to the quality of its journalism and it's readership:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/bizarre-muppet-like-beast-discovered/story-e6freuy9-1226519548572