D walks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sorry mate walker is streets ahead of kelly any day of the week, is now and always will be . If he departs it will be a massive loss.

The current incarnation of Dylan is more akin to the Ghost of the Ghost who walks.
Can't say I have seen him do much except try to pick a fight in the last two weeks.

Maybe the lost TPA is #hurtinhisfamily

With Parker injured our centre stocks are very low ... The odds that Manly would be "happy" to let Walker go are about a million to one.

Parker is your fault.... you talked him up so much he fell off that pedestal and hurt his knee!

(get well soon Brad!)

Walkz... ugh, stupid rumours by sports 'journos' fmd

Parker is your fault.... you talked him up so much he fell off that pedestal and hurt his knee!

(get well soon Brad!)

Walkz... ugh, stupid rumours by sports 'journos' fmd
The only way this works is if Suli (who could be an absolute gun) kicks on, and we upgrade him. Then we extend Kelly (I really believe he will end up being a very classy footballer) and do a deal that lands us a top line 5/8.

But why would you replace an International grade centre with a gamble on someone that has been let go by 3 clubs that you hope one day will become as good as an International grade centre. $600 for a top centre is not unrealistic.

With Parker injured our centre stocks are very low ... The odds that Manly would be "happy" to let Walker go are about a million to one.

Mate, if our cap had no been so poorly mismanaged and we have the cap penalty to contend with, I'd tend to agree with you.

But the reality is, our club needs to make some tough choices to be competitive.

Parker is out for 6 to 8 weeks, so not sure what that injury has to do with our 2019 centres depth?

And if Suli was on $300k and Walker on $600k I'm not sure how that equates to Suli having to be as good? I definitely take your point on his club history, but thats why I said give him 3 months to get into the top squad and see what his discipline looks like.

Anyway, nothing I say or write will have any impact!

Mate, if our cap had no been so poorly mismanaged and we have the cap penalty to contend with, I'd tend to agree with you.

But the reality is, our club needs to make some tough choices to be competitive.

Parker is out for 6 to 8 weeks, so not sure what that injury has to do with our 2019 centres depth?

And if Suli was on $300k and Walker on $600k I'm not sure how that equates to Suli having to be as good? I definitely take your point on his club history, but thats why I said give him 3 months to get into the top squad and see what his discipline looks like.

Anyway, nothing I say or write will have any impact!
For mine, Suli has the potential to be one of the best backs in the competition. He is the beacon of hope that could buffer the 330k handicap we are facing. There’s a reason why the kid got huge money thrown at him at such a young age. He has elite speed, footwork and size. He’s only a couple of games back from controversy and being 20 kegs overweight, watch him go in anathervmonth or so. Whoever is responsible for getting him to Brookvale, is a smart operator.

I remember there were a few on here who saw theat the kid would kick on. A real shame we let him go. In any case, it appears as though he always had an eye on heading home. Cronulla were prepared to build their future around him, but he signed with the Knights anyway.

yes I liked him as a junior ... I was quite fond of a young guy called Clint Gutherson too ... now he'd be a handy 5/8

Might have DCE running out on his own next season going by the media.

Jack Gosi back to Rabbits
Hastings to Sharks
Lussick to Wolfpack
Uate not re-signed
Walker to Rabbits
Kelly being suitored by many
Koroisou can't be extended
Brown not re-signed
J Wright not re-signed
Assume Croker not re-signed
Myles comes off the books

am I missing anything here media? You pack of dead set morons (media, not you guys, I love all you guys).

Last edited:
I've asked Walks. If he responds, I'll let y'all know.

Ryan‏ @Eagles_Avs 1m1 minute ago

@Dwalkz3 , you're my favorite player. Rumor's are abound AGAIN that you are wanting to leave. Can you squash them again mate, for ALL @SeaEagles fans sakes & sanity? Especially at this rough time. HELP US
1f64f.png
Made us all feel so good when you did it last time.

So at the same time he has Walker going to the Rabbits and questions who will make way in the backline, he then says Oates may be going there too - another back. Their backrow seems fairly well covered too if that's where his future may lay.
Oh well, throw enough darts, one will be close I suppose.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14