D-Day This Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
I think this coming Friday will be a D-Day for the Club and for our team. I think we will either be DELIGHTED with the result and get back to some more positive comments and sentiments (on this site) OR the club would need to consider making some serious structural DECISIONS around some of the players and potentially coaching staff. It's now about individual credibility. The basic question is not whether this team is capable of winning this years premiership but more importantly, do they have the will and commitment to go all the way. Right now this answer has surely got to be an emphatic no. However, if they blow the Broncs off the park on Friday, I think this sentiment quickly changes and could go very positive very quickly. If they loose however, then I think some serious changes will need to be made and likely will be. This will be Seibold's biggest test to date. Lets hope we smash the Broncs and avoid all this and get everybody back on the happy pages.

I’m disappointed with the last 2 losses
Both games that were very winnable
However if we can maintain a 50% win rate & with a couple of byes during the next 8 weeks with turbo and Saab out we should be in touch with the top 8
At the last third of the season with players returning , we can reignite momentum towards the finals series and make a decent charge

It's round 10 I don't think we are at panick stations yet , most of the games we have lost it has been our own errors and not playing to the best of our abilities. Turbo gone for a while I'm not as worried as before because I think Koula can do the job and everyone stops relying on Turbo . A pass mark for me was to make the 8 this year as I think we are still a couple of players away from competing with the top teams consistently another 10 RDS we will see we're we are

This Friday is a Test of Fortitude
This Friday we Can turn our season and our knockers around
By Knocking off the Broncos

Great Characters are born in Catastrophic Circumstances
and Resilience is the Mother of all Great Fightbacks
I hope we pass the Test with Flying Maroon Colors
GO MANLY !!!
1715504219508.png

It's round 10 I don't think we are at panick stations yet , most of the games we have lost it has been our own errors and not playing to the best of our abilities. Turbo gone for a while I'm not as worried as before because I think Koula can do the job and everyone stops relying on Turbo . A pass mark for me was to make the 8 this year as I think we are still a couple of players away from competing with the top teams consistently another 10 RDS we will see we're we are
Yes there are 17 rounds to go.

Six points still to come courtesy of three byes.

14 games to go. Five wins gets them to 27 points. Seven wins to 31 points. That’s being conservative, but should still see them make the Top 8. They have accumulated 11 of a possible 20 competition points to date, so seven wins from 14 games extrapolates nicely.

Obviously winning at least one of the next two games would help immensely towards that realisation.

14 games to go. Five wins gets them to 27 points. Seven wins to 31 points. That’s being conservative, but should still see them make the Top 8. They have accumulated 11 of a possible 20 competition points to date, so seven wins from 14 games extrapolates nicely.
Obviously winning at least one of the next two games would help immensely towards that realisation.
You have made some valid points feathered friend ...
But the reality is if we get the odd win here and there and do not build momentum and resilience we will make the eight just to make up the numbers and be the first to be eliminated

I’m not sure how I feel about us getting in the 8 based on what I’ve seen. There have been some encouraging signs of improvement with some good performances against good opposition… but, there have also been some horrific capitulations against some weaker opponents. I guess if we stay optimistic, the finals can be seen as a good experience and part of an upward trajectory?

It’s May, we’ve lost two games in a row and everyone is writing off the year.

Seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Laughing Perspective time .....

It is not funny or flattering in the way we capitulated twice in a row
I am not quite sure how you find this funny feathered friend Mark

If Seibold does not fix this amusing Laughathon of yours on Friday . Two losing games will turn into three losing games in a row and the Broncos supporters will be the only supporters laughing with you

It’s May, we’ve lost two games in a row and everyone is writing off the year.

Seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You did see who we lost against? You saw the key players they were missing? You did see the way we capitulated after leading? And to top it off, you noticed the key injuries?

You pull out your optimistic card like that? Really? Even though you personally bemoan our underdog status and the sky is falling leading into every game?

Love your bipolar supporting, Mark. Reflects our teams’ bipolar performances 😂👍

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11