Cust needs to come back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Walker should be dropped.
He is overpaid and over hyped.
Has he actually made a break this season?
Gee I hope we don't re-sign him.
We've shown for one-sixth the money he's on we can recruit a player like Garrick who is twice the player.

Not ideal to just throw them in a final but we are desperate croker would go ok aswell i agree we need some form of x factor especially with no tom we are sitting ducks otherwise in attack

if parkers gone next week move walker back to centre where he belongs bring in cust to take some burden off cherry and not make us look so one dimensional and predictable

Nothing to lose now des ...
Even if parker is fine id put Walker to right centre and drop suli. Bring in Cust on the left with Parker. What we've been doing isnt working so definitely time for a change. Gosiewski and Boyle hopefully back although I was happy with Keppie and Perrett, both played with a bit of passion

Drop DCE!! That'll learn him!!!
Not serious but sheesh - big game players grab the game by the throat: Cameron Smith, Jonathan Thurston, Paul Gallen, Jimmy Maloney, Benji Marshall, Cooper Cronk, etc, etc.
He's driving me nuts.

Agreed on Cust. With DCE doing nothing in attack and Walker just running sideways we need some sort of variety in there. Suli has to be playing injured. I'd go with Walker and Funa in centers. Cust to 5/8th.

Cust probably won’t win us the game next week but he will benefit from finals experience and we will reap the benefits next year. Des is always conservative though and I would expect him to run Walker at 5/8 next week.

Next year, I dont give a rats a@#$ who, but either parker, suli, tafua or garick have to make way for Albert Hoppa, we need som freakn strike in centres and wing....and Des needs a ticket booked on Fiji Airways for another one Sivo replica, garrick and elliot were boys against men tonight when he ran...on a side note cant stand the squeels but that was pretty cool how they played the Fijian music when Sivo scored

A few weeks ago all players were magnificent under Des & everyone was creaming their jocks how great Suli & Parker & Garrick etc. were..........lose a couple of games it's let's sack this guy & drop that guy & bring in these guys, Des should do this & Des should do that. I will stick by our boys no matter what which makes me a true supporter.......not a whinger! FMD we've had injuries galore the past few weeks & things haven't gone to plan. So what! We lost! We live to play another day....give this player bashing a break.

Cherry Evans for the past two weeks has been so disappointing !!! Doesn’t get involved and take the line on worst I’ve ever seen him play tbh ! Maybe his playing with an ankle injury still ???

Its do or die time we need to try something to win yer ? my observation is to try bring in something different only if parkers unavailable and to take some pressure of cherry and an out of position walker

ill still be there in support

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10