Crowd Prediction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Crowd prediction for Manly v Penriff

• Under 6,000

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 6,000 - 8,000

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 8,000 - 10,000

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After conceding our biggest score at Brookie Oval since ‘04 how many do reckon will turn up this Saturday?

They’ll count all the members who don’t show up anyway , so in reality it will be given as about 8500.

BUT the real figure , less than 5000

I think the club has been smart by holding relay races at half time between the junior clubs. The competitors, and their relatives, must add 500 or more to the crowd.
Another good ploy is to have all the junior dancing girls perform with the Seabirds. Doting parents will pay to come also and take photos of that, even if they have no interest in the football.

Well at this stage weather inst too bad. Cloudy but on the warmer side. Sat arvo is a decent time to go watch a game. Alot of people are free Sat Arvo's. Good time for families.

We beat the riff last time, so their may be some people who are hoping for a repeat (I know that its a different circumstance this time). This may also stop riff supporters from attending.

Last weeks abomination will stop alot of people from going.

Im thinking about 7K.

Wait a minute Brad you are lowballing. There has to be at least 36 with both squads and coaches.

NYEagle

Wait a minute Brad you are lowballing. There has to be at least 36 with both squads and coaches.

NYEagle

Plus 1 gate ticket workers, 1 cleaner for the unisex toilet, the NRL appointed ground supervisor, his supervisor, the referees assistant, his assistant, the time keeper, the sin bin ground person, and the local person protesting games that are so noisy they interfere with their quite weekends. OOOPs forgot Scott Penn talking to the faithful crowd of 5 in the Chairman's Club room.

Actually don't think anyone will be at the game, even the players. Evidently the Brookie Hotel are having a wet t-shirt comp at the same game time. Tickets were cheaper as well! I bought a front row corporate seat

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8