Crowd on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Expecting 18,000 if the weather stays fine. Most of the grandstand seats are sold out. Should be a great afternoon. I'm thinking if Manly win and the Storm lose to StG then next Friday nights game should be a sell out. Manly would have a better chance of becoming minor priemers if they were to get up. Exciting times but don't want to get ahead of myself!!

Depend on the weather, I reckon if rain is hanging around as predicted it will be similar to the roosters game.

what i wanna know is if this is the Sunday afternoon 2pm game

What time will the game kick off

Cambo said:

Are you one of those 'Bartholomew Christmas Triplets' Cambo?

bones said:
Cambo said:

Are you one of those 'Bartholomew Christmas Triplets' Cambo?

nah but i do know one of those pests lol

I know we don't have to worry about it this year,but I wonder what the No Real Leadership would do if our 2nd last,or last game of the year was a top 3 or 4 contender game with Manly v tigers/st merge/rorters/parra at brookie?Do you think they would ask us to move it to the SFS?Nothing in this,but just curious about the scenario.

DSM5 said:
I didn't realize you were over seventy Ralphie.

Thanks to all for the generous thoughts, but it is permanent, I start my new job on Monday and I move on to our new farm in 2 weeks. This is the full on tree change for us. For what it's worth I prefer the cold to the humidity of Qld any day. The farm is about 45 minutes towards Cooma and will guarantee me many fun weekends on the snowfields.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8