1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craig Bellamy....his hypocrisy knows no bounds

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Killer03, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

+2,663 / 26
    How on earth can this man have any comment on Foran and the 2 contract saga? Is he for real? If I was from the Storm I would be keeping very quiet.

How can anyone from this organisation that tried to orchestrate the biggest conspiracy in the NRLs recent history act all self righteous?

And where are the media to call him out on this....joke!
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. GoldenEagle41

GoldenEagle41 Active Member

+198 / 4
    That was exactly what I said when I saw that idiot on the screen. He would know all about players with 2 contracts. Obviously noone will call him out but glorify him for his "experienced, knowledgable opinion"
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+1,640 / 25
    ****wits got amnesia.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

+3,303 / 51
    Bellyache says it cause he is a protected species, none of his business, so why comment about this?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. killerspud

killerspud Active Member

+203 / 2
    Its a f**kn joke, what really pisses me off is it insults our intelligence, we are supposed to admire this bloke along with the big 3 all because the media portray these CHEATS as honourable greats of the games, they signed 2 f**kn contracts and excepted numerous gifts (wink wink) no doubt, yet there admired! Seriously im gob smacked every time an issue arises they have an opinion about honour, morales and the likes...absolute joke.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. JenEagle

JenEagle Well-Known Member

+1,615 / 43
    "It's a black eye in the game"

What about systematic rorting of the salary cap you fu$$ing pr$$k Bellamy. Do you reckon that was good PR you dishonest $$$$.

Everyone's too scared of him cause he is so angry all the time. I remember watching him play for the raiders in the 80's. I thought he was such a sh$t player. I remember telling a mate I wouldn't have him on my under 11 touch footy team.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. BaldingEagle

BaldingEagle New Member

+7 / 0
    You can't deny the big 4 (at the time) had great ability, but to expect the public to believe the big 4 and Bellamy had 0 clue about the 2 contract saga is a joke. How the NRL cleared Bellamy 100% is a joke and reeks of a cover up...

I have no time for his opinions and the grub wrestling he pioneered with his salary cap rorting team.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

+6,502 / 117
    Bellyache was up to his eyeballs in the salary cap rorting so to ask his opinion shows just how much of a joke the media is.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+7,597 / 55
    Glad I didn't hear him say that. I would've eaten my tv and pooped it on his doorstep.

I can't wait until the like of bellamy are out of our game. His actions already have given the nrl an undesirable legacy (not that they'll see it like that.)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+1,499 / 58
    "At least it's not Bellamy or Stuart" This is my reasoning when I think of Manly obtaining Barrett..(It kind of works)....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+11,498 / 254
    Well don't hold your breath. Even though he failed at SOO level, he is tipped to take over the Roos Coaching :eek:
  12. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

+834 / 24
    I agree with all sentiments ITT, Bellamy is a hypocritical cheat.
    He should have gone down for the systematic cheating he was no doubt aware of years ago. But lets be honest, it reflects poorly on the biased Australian media and NRL administration that he is allowed to offer opinion on matters like this. League is such a boys club, bias is everywhere. Sometimes if the individual is a big enough figure (ie Bellamy), things will be swept under the rug, other scapegoats will be found, preserve the guys reputation and legacy, nothing to see here etc.
  13. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

+674 / 4
    We are forgetting one thing here,they are or were News limited. When the superleague war broke out,Manly was the club they wanted the most,Arko said take your offer,because we wont join you,then in 08 we embarrassed there flagship by smashing them in the GF,40 nil,and they are doing everything they can to hurt us because we hurt them the scumbags.Anything they feel is retribution,they will take
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+7,597 / 55
    And what a great day for the sport that will be..... NOT

Prob bellyache as roos coach whilst greenburg is running the game after smith gets one to many speeding fines and is deported back to the origin land of crims.