Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think Sao has done more hit ups already than T Rex has in a whole game!

And is it me or has he got a huge head on that monster-sized body?

One more try would be nice

I think Horo has done a hamstring, I hope not

eggson said:
I think Sao has done more hit ups already than T Rex has in a whole game!

And is it me or has he got a huge head on that monster-sized body?

Lol his head is bloody big

We finally get a refereeing howler in our favour in the last minute with a 20 point lead. SAKE !!!

A really good 2nd half from Manly controlled field position and cut the dumb errors that's all it takes. We have thrown away so many games this year by losing our cool.

Nice win. Got to say I was a little worried about Manly taking this too easily and getting surprised by the cows. Still some handling and kicking errors to fix but upwards we go.

Happy enough to take that and run, building up a nice bit of momentum now which we will hopefully continue at Brookie

That's me over and out for a week or so, better get some sleep before hopping on the big bird in the morning

Snake makes so much difference to our attack. He is just so smart with the decisions he makes, the lines he runs, the opponent he decides to target. All class.

No Jason King - check
No Tom Symonds - check
No Daly Cherry-Evans - check
No Joe Galuvao - check
No Anthony Watmough - check

Flog the Cowgirls in their own backyard - check

BOOM !!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14