Could this happen in time for tomorrow?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Clifford to Knights and Deardon to Cowboys effective immediately.
Kennedy and Rudolph re-sign with Sharks
clifford leaves the cowboys last night, gets to newcastle today and plays for them tomorrow.
is there any rules stopping a player from playing 2 games for different teams in the same round?
has it already happened before?
pretty sure it won't happen, especially for a player who played 80 minutes last night but would it be allowed?

Not sure of the rules but I find it extremely unlikely. He’s not named in their squad so they would need an exemption anyway

Plus it would also depend on whether the NRL have had time to register his new contract .. but to answer @castle eagle 's question ... if the ducks lined up .. can't see why not ..

The office is 9-5 Monday to Friday so they wouldn’t be able to register the contract.

Yeah I agree ... but playing hypotheticals ... the week before a back dated release could be presented with a new contract forward dated for registration ... then the player is named in the 21 for both teams ... yeah unlikely but maybe possible ...

Yeah I agree ... but playing hypotheticals ... the week before a back dated release could be presented with a new contract forward dated for registration ... then the player is named in the 21 for both teams ... yeah unlikely but maybe possible ...
It would be impossible to turn the numbers on the date stamp backwards. This official date stamp is used to certify all contracts. The NRL is a tight ship that is never inconsistent.

Can't happen except where an exemption is granted due to injury. The Knights have already named two halves who aren't injured.

Great vote of confidence from the knights in Phoenix. Hope he drops his bundle over it tomorrow.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8