Congratulations Silvertails.Net

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
on achieving 1000 facebook likes

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

on achieving 1000 facebook likes

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Haha took long enough. Would love to see that number double

Haha took long enough. Would love to see that number double

not only that but last night after the game i couldn't get onto the site.
i was told the server was full.
never had that before, did bones give the site a plug over the radio to achieve that or was it the performance of the team alone?
either way i'd like to know how many people were online at that time

not only that but last night after the game i couldn't get onto the site.
i was told the server was full.
never had that before, did bones give the site a plug over the radio to achieve that or was it the performance of the team alone?
either way i'd like to know how many people were online at that time

Interesting it should only do that on rare occasions and only when the "php services" start to drain around 20mb of ram. It should effectively shutdown and then start again. It was working for me most of the night.

If you ever get it again please let me know the time that it happened so that I can cross compare with the logs

Interesting it should only do that on rare occasions and only when the "php services" start to drain around 20mb of ram. It should effectively shutdown and then start again. It was working for me most of the night.

If you ever get it again please let me know the time that it happened so that I can cross compare with the logs

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8