1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations NYC 2010

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Win, lose or draw, the young fellas have played themselves into the finals. Well done in a year disrupted with players signing elsewhere, long term suspensions to a large number of players, and a lot of injury, and call ups to first grade.

Spirit through adversity is a very enriching trait, and the young lads have shown that this year.

Well done, and good luck in the finals. Just pump those doggies @ Brookie to go in with some form.  ;D

2. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Nice to see someone give our team a pat on the back and I agree but what about our NRL side who has suffered major injuries this year. I hope you appauled them for making the 8 - touch wood....

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Definitely so. Des & the team have been consistently wonderful for years. I thank the heavens we have Dessy as part of our team.

4. Rambo1987

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Definitely so. Des & the team have been consistently wonderful for years. I thank the heavens we have Dessy as part of our team.
    [/quote]

LOL

5. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    ????
    Not sure of what verb you're trying to use?

6. Rambo1987

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    ????
    Not sure of what verb you're trying to use?
    [/quote]

Close enough considering I was drinking since 12 - I am really getting annoyed of some of our so called supporters......