Composure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's frustrating that we just haven't seemed to have learned anything from last week, or how we've been playing all year, really. If we complete our sets the timing will start to come, but we just keep throwing the ball away.

This has become a recurring theme, too frantic with the ball, lack of go forrward means our attack is always rushed. We go side to side and opposition defences are reading us too easily. Our halves need to slow things down, DCE has too many errors in him, crap pass that lead to a runaway try and not finding touch from a penalty. With 10 to ge we had a chance to win this and yet again we turned the ball over and the Roosters closed it out.

This seems to be a reoccurring pattern. Too many dumb hail mary passes and stupid decisions early on in the tackle count. For one of the most experienced sides it's a bit of a worry.

Whats changed from the 1st 5 weeks? Our attack was looking much better?

Trying to score off every tackle is getting to me! The boys need to lay a platform before they can launch off it!

I don't think King is the reason. We just try to many miracle balls from hald chances, or we crucify good chances with bad options or errors. We are creating chances but we aren't finishing them off nice and cleanly and clinically. I'd be more worried if we weren't putting ourselves into those positions in the first place.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8