Combined NRL Ladder 2000 to 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I have been curious for a while about what the NRL ladder would look like if it was combined since the NRLs induction in 1998.

So today, being a holiday I put it together. I learnt quickly it was difficult to include 98-99, so i combined it from 2000 onwards (when the 14 team comp was introduced) as it was the more consistent and accurate.

Anyway I thought it was interesting so i thought i would share it with the silvertails community. I hope you all enjoy.

P.S. if you notice any errors, let me know and ill try and update it.

Click the link to view. I suggest viewing it in full screen for best view.

Link: Combined NRL Ladder 2000 to 2012

Added: Made a couple of extra graphs

As south's entered in 2002 here is: Combined 2002 to 2012

As Manly re-entered as manly in 2003 I have made: Combined 2003 to 2012

Interesting for teams like warriors who played in a couple of grand finals in that time but over all are poor.
Good job mate.

Wow interesting. Surprised Dragons rate as highly as they have and interesting to note our P/D

Eagles2nv said:
I have been curious for a while about what the NRL ladder would look like if it was combined since the NRLs induction in 1998.

So today, being a holiday I put it together. I learnt quickly it was difficult to include 98-99, so i combined it from 2000 onwards (when the 14 team comp was introduced) as it was the more consistent and accurate.

Anyway I thought it was interesting so i thought i would share it with the silvertails community. I hope you all enjoy.

P.S. if you notice any errors, let me know and ill try and update it.

Click the link to view. I suggest viewing it in full screen for best view.

Combined NRL Ladder 2000 to 2012
Could I suggest doing it from 2002 when manly and souths were both back. That would be interesting.

manlyfan76 said:
Interesting for teams like warriors who played in a couple of grand finals in that time but over all are poor.
Good job mate.

Yeah parra are another one that I noticed like that.

I am actually surprised by how far up parra were. Guess they have been so bad the last 5 years you forget they were actually ok years ago.

Eagles2nv said:
manlyfan76 said:
Good job mate.

Yeah parra are another one that I noticed like that.

I am actually surprised by how far up parra were. Guess they have been so bad the last 5 years you forget they were actually ok years ago.

In saying that though, Parra were minor premiers in 2005, they played Melbourne in the 09 Grand Final and 07 Preliminary final, and they were in the 2001 GF. Other than the last 3 or 4 seasons, they've been pretty good, and even in those 3 or 4 years, they were 10th on average (except for last year of course)

RL Gronk said:
Could I suggest doing it from 2002 when manly and souths were both back. That would be interesting.

Hey RL Gronk. I have added 2002 to 2012. See my first post, i have added it to that. cheers

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
there was a good 'last five seasons' ladder on one of those footy shows a few weeks back, we were in second on that one.

Yeah i do remember seeing that. Well when i removed the northern eagles from the Manly stats (2003-2012) we jumped the dragons to sit in 3rd.

simon_eagle said:
Daniel said:
Wow interesting. Surprised Dragons rate as highly as they have and interesting to note our P/D

Just reiterates how poor we were from 2000-2004.

Well done, Eagles2nv

Haha, yeah the Northern eagles are the reason we are in negative PD still, all these years later.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8