Coach of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
i can’t disagree with his win. He did obviously is a brilliant coach. Des did amazing things for us, Arthur did great things for the Eels and Robinson for the Chooks.

So, if bellyache offered to coach the Eagles, would you say no?

i can’t disagree with his win. He did obviously is a brilliant coach. Des did amazing things for us, Arthur did great things for the Eels and Robinson for the Chooks.

Would not want him anywhere near the club! Take away the salary cap years, take away the junior system, the resources, the media isolation and the clear bias in games and off the field and I doubt he would rate anywhere near where he currently does. Sure they took out the minor premiership by a far margin but, Bellamy hasn't brought anything new to his game this year and against top teams they have been ordinary. And that is what ended up counting and was why they were bundled out of the finals in straight sets.

Least deserving got it. Two GF coaches, two who took their teams from 15th and 16th to 5th and 6th. and the guy who's team went from grand finalist to losing both playoff games.
Yep. Give it to that guy.
Joke.

Seems to me that the 2019 Dally M's is the 'year of the grubs' - mostly.

YES! With the roster he has any coach would basically do well. Let's see how he'd go with a weak roster!

YES! With the roster he has any coach would basically do well. Let's see how he'd go with a weak roster!

I’m more interested to see how he goes sans Scam400, who knows he might convince him to be Scam500 so he can win a few more awards.

I asked this question in the Dally M thread about who picks these awards.

I understand who gives the Dally M points each game BUT who picks Coach of the Year etc???

There’s two coaches at that club, one just win captain of the year. Slater, cronk outstanding players but replaceable imo. His test will be when Smith goes.

Coach of the year who exceeded all expectations

72cafc13abea964e365b94eda8174d67.jpg

I’d imagine even Bellyache would have been embarrassed by that last night.

Either of the Dalai or Desmond were the logical choice.

I don't understand people banging on about Arthur's performance in taking a team from a Wooden spoon to 6th ??? FMD he was the one who coached them to a wooden spoon last year !!!!

Des turned around a side he inherited from a clown, that ran second last and looked woeful - he transformed them into a premiership threat within a season with minimal change in roster and a not insignificant injury toll. That performance by Des $hits all over the Dalai's - not even in same ballpark

I don't understand people banging on about Arthur's performance in taking a team from a Wooden spoon to 6th ??? FMD he was the one who coached them to a wooden spoon last year !!!!

Des turned around a side he inherited from a clown, that ran second last and looked woeful - he transformed them into a premiership threat within a season with minimal change in roster and a not insignificant injury toll. That performance by Des $hits all over the Dalai's - not even in same ballpark
Exactly & didn’t Parra finish 4th in 2017 ?

Bellamy looked like a licorice allsort, that reminds me I have domino’s tonight. I dunno what it is, but I am getting the incling to put my bobby crush cd on.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8