Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Danny Weidler. Jewish?
He is actually from the Peoples front of Judea
1690345409775.png

Thank you @The Wheel

A personal best is a personal thing
But Nothing is greater than a Premiership Winning ring
and Glorifying your club

The Greatest ever Milestone any player can achieve for their club is a Premiership win
The Magnificent Cliffy Lyons Milestone

1690350601206.png

Last edited:
What professional work @SeaEagleRock8 ? "Professional" work and Danny Weidler are a contradiction in terms.
I think Danny is both clever and professional enough to couch his words in a way that avoids or reduces the risk of defamation against his employers, or Danny himself.

For example, on controversial topics: prefacing sentences with “My understanding is…” or “I am led to believe…” etc., when he files said stories in the paper or on TV/radio.

If you haven’t already, have a listen closely to what he says.

Both Parker and Jake's interviews are superb and a real insight into the psyche of this team. I think the boys are going to play a blinder this weekend.
We have more to play for than the Goons. And, according to Saints fans, they win this and 16th position is secured... that's where their heads are at...lol.

SONS OF GUNS MAKE CALLS ON FUTURES

The sons of two NRL legends are creating their own path with Riley Price and Beau Alexander deciding their futures.

Price, the son of ex-Bulldog and Warrior legend Steve, will join Penrith next year after making his first grade debut for the Cowboys. Price, 22, has played two top grade games this year including making his debut against Canterbury in round five. He has signed to be part of Penrith’s top 30 squad in 2024.

Alexander, meanwhile, is the son of former Penrith superstar Greg. He has decided to remain at Manly for at least the next two years despite attracting serious interest from the Roosters.

The head-gear wearing halfback dominated as part of Manly’s under-16 development side this year.

Alexander has opted to stay at Manly having come through the club’s junior pathways. He will get a chance to learn from the likes of Daly Cherry-Evans and Luke Brooks next year and potentially become Cherry-Evans’ long-term replacement.

Alexander, meanwhile, is the son of former Penrith superstar Greg. He has decided to remain at Manly for at least the next two years despite attracting serious interest from the Roosters.

The head-gear wearing halfback dominated as part of Manly’s under-16 development side this year.

Alexander has opted to stay at Manly having come through the club’s junior pathways. He will get a chance to learn from the likes of Daly Cherry-Evans and Luke Brooks next year and potentially become Cherry-Evans’ long-term replacement.

I don't really want to take offence at the words, but 'despite'? Really? wtf? The Roosters are not a superior home to Manly ffs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8