Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully there is some movement at the station shortly on Bullemor and Harper, along with Parker. I imagine Bully and Hank will be re-signed.

I would like to see Lionel retained as well. He is a better player than many give him credit for.
My assumption was talua is a replacement for Lionel and potentially Paulo is for Scorpio?

Thank you @The Wheel
They say that the quality of youth we invest in is our successful futures fruit of our labour
It would be a waste for us if other clubs take our quality youth and take advantage and prosper in the fruit of our labour

Last edited:
TomTrbojevicPower100.a899572.jpg

Tom Trbojevic​

Manly Warringah NRL player​

Many in rugby league think Tommy Trbojevic is finally starting to understand his profile and status. For years, a media-shy Turbo spoke in cordial clichés. He ducked any contentious issue when quizzed; fearing his nervousness around the media would be exposed. Now Trbojevic realises his voice carries power and clout. The Manly superstar has become a powerful identity at his club, a genuine figurehead not afraid to express a robust opinion. He has influence and respect. When Manly sacked Des Hasler last year, Trbojevic exploded, speaking with passion and anger about his coach’s demise

TonyMestrovPower100.00fa8e1.jpg

Tony Mestrov​

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles CEO​

Manly chief executive Tony Mestrov took the reins last year and wasted no time putting his stamp on one of Sydney’s most passionate rugby league clubs. Within weeks of taking charge on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Mestrov laid down a marker when he began a clean-up of the Sea Eagles by parting ways with premiership-winning coach Des Hasler. It was a line in the sand moment. Mestrov showed he wasn't mucking around. Mind you, he has never been afraid to get his hands dirty

Thank you @The Wheel

WHat are These Great Mestrov Waves ? We would all like to know
We know that he put his Stamp on our Club
We Know that he parted with the Failing Des
We Know that all that
What we know is that they are Tsunami waves that have our Great club outside the top 8 struggling on 13th position
So how is our club any better than when Mestrv took over ?

The Mestrov praising Posts Perspective
At Manly , Fair Dinkum Passionate Manly People Like Winners
and the only Way for Mestrov or any other Manly Leader to Win us over is by Manly Winning

Last edited:
TomTrbojevicPower100.a899572.jpg

Tom Trbojevic​

Manly Warringah NRL player​

Many in rugby league think Tommy Trbojevic is finally starting to understand his profile and status. For years, a media-shy Turbo spoke in cordial clichés. He ducked any contentious issue when quizzed; fearing his nervousness around the media would be exposed. Now Trbojevic realises his voice carries power and clout. The Manly superstar has become a powerful identity at his club, a genuine figurehead not afraid to express a robust opinion. He has influence and respect. When Manly sacked Des Hasler last year, Trbojevic exploded, speaking with passion and anger about his coach’s demise
Every body loves Tommy

The Mestrov praising Posts Perspective @The Wheel

At Manly , Fair Dinkum Passionate Manly People Like Winners

and the only Way for Mestrov or any other Manly Leader to Win us over is by Manly Winning
Agree that ultimately the success or otherwise of an administration will be judged on results. However I think it is too early to make that judgement now, Bozo. Yes, things are not going that well at the moment. But let’s make a judgement once this administration has had a chance to get ‘their’ team in place and a chance for their decisions to be fully implemented. Then if they fail to bring us our deserved success - see you later. Let’s hope they are successful though because I’m sick of not seeing the mighty sea eagles at the top where we belong.

Agree that ultimately the success or otherwise of an administration will be judged on results. However I think it is too early to make that judgement now, Bozo. Yes, things are not going that well at the moment. But let’s make a judgement once this administration has had a chance to get ‘their’ team in place and a chance for their decisions to be fully implemented. Then if they fail to bring us our deserved success - see you later. Let’s hope they are successful though because I’m sick of not seeing the mighty sea eagles at the top where we belong.
To be fair I agree that it is too early to make a final easement feathered friend
To be also fair we can only assess what has been achieved so far
and so far we have been underachieving and disappointing

Ffs Bozo, we are back to spam again.

Can we just have 1 thread clear of it? Please?
Sorry mate I will try
I only posted the other one because I thought of it later
I will go back and amalgamate them together now for you

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8