Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only a very small increase on 2022

But better than a decline
That was our total in 2022 though, according to League Unlimited who track memberships each year, on this exact day last year we only had 11,432. Almost a 2,000 member increase, how incredible is that!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 12.51.32 pm.png

I have done my own membership drive this morning, convincing my friends who are already regulars at Brookie that a 3 game membership is much better value than buying individual tickets! Already had 3 sign up :D

That was our total in 2022 though, according to League Unlimited who track memberships each year, on this exact day last year we only had 11,432. Almost a 2,000 member increase, how incredible is that!!!!!!

View attachment 23311

I have done my own membership drive this morning, convincing my friends who are already regulars at Brookie that a 3 game membership is much better value than buying individual tickets! Already had 3 sign up :D
Ah , well I just assumed it was membership numbers at the same time.

So yes , that is fantastic !!!

Amazing how the dolphins have signed up exactly 14000 members and Broncos 30000

View attachment 23311

What surprises me about this is .. you had friends that weren't members ... good grief. ... standards lass ... standards..

Speaking of 'Club Membership', I was just looking at my MWRLFC card that Cliffy kindly posted to me, and am reminded that my member no. is in the 28 hundreds.
It should be 28,000s surely!
Seeing it is actually a club membership, not merely a ticket package for games run by a franchise.
Anyhow, nice pic of Igor on the card!
I commend any fans interested in preserving the history and independence of the club to consider joining the FC. Worth it just for Cliffy's letters :)

Speaking of 'Club Membership', I was just looking at my MWRLFC card that Cliffy kindly posted to me, and am reminded that my member no. is in the 28 hundreds.
Seeing it is actually a club membership, not merely a ticket package for games run by a franchise.
I commend any fans interested in preserving the history and independence of the club to consider joining the FC. Worth it just for Cliffy's letters :)

My m'ship is in the 58 hundreds and I think I get the membership card every couple of years or so. dunno where the others go.

But I'm glad I'm a voting member of the MWRLFC - keepers of history and protectors of present day Manly.

(I was trying to type a deep inspirational line but I don't think I got there so I will finish with.... Noot! Noot!

I look forward to receiving mine SER8. I'm in the 50 hundreds.

The Annual Report shows there were 731 MWRLFC members listed for 2022.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8