1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliffy

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You try to assert that he has an excuse. However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury.

He is soft, plain and simple. No mental toughness.

2. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35

3. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Oh geeze i'm a little outa breath here. And its so bloody cold. perhaps ill have another one of my "recuring rib injuries"... and a gatorade in the dressing sheds while being rubed down by the physio...

4. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You can debate as much as you like about King's effectiveness, but not in that thread.

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,134 / 289
    I think we all can agree he has it in him to play very, very well...and personally, that is MY frustration.

6. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    frsutrated that one of his parents is a feline

7. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mata says, " However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury"

an imagined injury? hehehe...you have your own issues dude

hehehehe...so you know this as fact? in 2 minutes of my reading of your posts, you go from having cred to having stuff all cred. :D

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,245 / 7
    The difference is he is constant in his views and constant in his presence on this forum. Out of his own words "skulk" seems to best describe your irregular & opportunistic prattle.

9. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The difference is he is constant in his views and constant in his presence on this forum. Out of his own words "skulk" seems to best describe your irregular & opportunistic prattle.

[/quote]

Thanks Jatz, we both know we both don't give a **** what each other think so we'll leave it at that.

By the way, have you gone on MSE lately and called anyone else all mouth,nothing to back it up with hehehehe...Mr "i live 10000km's away".

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,134 / 289

[/quote]

Thanks Jatz, we both know we both don't give a **** what each other think so we'll leave it at that.

By the way, have you gone on MSE lately and called anyone else all mouth,nothing to back it up with hehehehe...Mr "i live 10000km's away".

[/quote]

I'm dissapointed. I thought it was only myself that had the licensing to conflict on this site !!! :doh:

Don't worry Barks...it aint a new revelation around here :lol2: .

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Is Barks trying to allege that King is not injury prone or that he is mentally tough?

12. Jatz Crackers

Ratings:
    +1,245 / 7

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, at least you got your first paragraph half right. :lol:

And are you still on about meeting me in the laneway behind the pub or Optus in NS ? You truely are a dropkick sport.

13. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wasn't a fan of the congo line at MSE and not a fan of that here either. This isn't a site to support Manly, MSE was a site where only nice things are tolerated and this is a site where only negativity is tolerated, and if you don’t agree with their negativity, your not a “realist”.

So what's to take seriously. Like many other posters, i generally post tongue in cheek. Sometimes i cop a pasting and sometimes i give it.

14. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I think BK has gone fairly well this year.

15. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Barks, I don't think this site is just about negativity. No doubt that we ALL want Manly to win. If that is being negative I will trade in my scarf, beanie, tops and flags.

16. Jatz Crackers

Ratings:
    +1,245 / 7
    If pasting means being stuck to something, then in your case it would be sh!t on a blanket. :blaugh: