Classy dog Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Here is one reason why I won't support them to win (not to mention they used our emblem as a door mat during the finals and stomped on it). De$ would feel right at home.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bitter-bulldogs-fans-abuse-police-after-their-loss-in-the-2014-nrl-grand-final/story-fni0cx12-1227080847511

We never pull such stupid uncivilized stunts even when we were ripped off so many Grand Finals.

-

To be fair, I reckon the media has looked for the crazys and made a big deal about them. Bunnies fans are as bad.

Dog's fans are very misunderstood people. I met 3 last week and thought, at first, that they seemed quite intelligent. Then they started to spit out sentence fragments and pump the air while chanting DOGGIES!!

Like I say, they are very easy to misjudge, but spend 2 minutes with one and you'll soon realise, they're all as backwards as each other. You should never judge a book by its cover.

Manly are the thinking person's football team. All the others are pale imitations and it is proven every week. Enjoy the brother/sisterhood while it is available.

Yes.........but it's only a minority.

However, every time this happens (and lets face it, it happens a lot) it's a different minority.

And if we put all these minorities together, we get (you guessed it) a frickin' majority.

Scumdog club with Scumdog supporters.

It's not only the dogs fans that do this.

I remember when the fans in Vancouver had a riot when their ice hockey team lost.

That city is still embarrassed about it, even today.

However, I don't recall any unsavoury instances this time last year. Were there any such incidents by the Manly crowd? I would be very surprised if there had been, I know we pasted Shayne the Rooster Hayne a lot.

Souths fans booing the Bulldogs players as they were receiving their runners-up medals was typical souffs stuff.

Everyone talks about Vancouver as if it was the first and only time it has happened.

Queue any losing hockey team....

Plus no one reports on forums how a large proportion of Vancouver went in voluntarily the next day to clean up the mess. Manly wrote apologies on a board that a business to put up to cover broken windows nor how to this day (well at least 6 months ago) people were still being tracked down and charged for their role in the riots.

A bad evening for sure. Not unique but kudos the actions the next day onwards.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/40857-Heres-a-list-of-significant-hockey-riots-in-Canada.html

/rant

Now, moving onto cronulla riots.....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8