Classic Chez

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
In response to Tallis' criticism:

“I think like any male, I just put it all inside and bottle it up and worry about it another day.”

Pressed on whether that was healthy, he replied: “I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.”

My wife would say the exact same thing about me @:D@:D@:D

Capture.JPG

^^^^ he strikes me as quite emotionally unintelligent, what with getting all sensitive and bearing a grudge against DCE after legally backing out of the Titans deal (the club he is an ambassador for). And this is a 40 something year old grown man we are talking about here lol
Tallis laid into DCE about not honouring his Titans contract. The same bloke who chose to sit out a season rather than honour the last year of his contract with the Dragons.

As I've said before, Tallis hates DCE because he doesn't have the QLD vs the rest of the world chip on his shoulder.

Grunt....DCE no like Titans....grunt.....DCE no think QLD best place in world....DCE bad....me no like DCE

tallis, ever the hypocrite, was in the papers the other day telling people to back off laying into milford, but feels it's fine to lay into DCE. tallis is and always has been an idiot

Tallis laid into DCE about not honouring his Titans contract. The same bloke who chose to sit out a season rather than honour the last year of his contract with the Dragons.

You'd think there'd be at least one nsw commentator (or commentator in general...but you know...standards 'n such) that would politely ask him about these anomalies.

But wait, Chez plays for Manly so intelligent insightful commentary on our game must be packed away whilst agenda driven tribal allegiances continue to be pursued.

And Chez is a classic.

Go Manly!

Saw Tallis outside St Merge Leagues Club in a car driving through he leaned out the passengers side and punched some random guy. Was truly bizarre! Who does that?

On top of all that mosto, he said absolutely nothing when Inglis reneged on the Broncos. Nothing to see there according to Gordie. Hypocrite of the highest level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8