1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Drinks:-

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    About a month ago, I was going to try and organise a Christmas Drinks Sea Eagles fans get together (for ALL groups to attend) @ potentially The League's Club, or The Harbord Diggers. Unfortunately, I ran out of time, but would like to know, if something like this were to eventuate, would you guys be interested in such a thing?

If we could get say 100 people, it would be pretty fun, with a large diverse group.

One would have thought if the club organised this THIS year, it may have helped support the official supporters group.

I know a lot of other clubs do it....Would you guys be interested in an 07 bash?

I KNOW it's a long way off, but I'm just getting some idea of level of interest before I make the effort.

2. clontaago

clontaago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    The club would more likely support it if it were an on season event I think Rhino

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Prolly right...

Even if its just a night for a group of guys n gals to hit the turps (etc), and have a big one over a Christmas break.

The Diggers would be sweet. Beach all day, pubskiiiis at night.

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    A couple of months ago you were also going to bring your family up to visit me and the Zoo (one and the same thing) Ryan. ;)

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    I know...My freaking house fell apart in my holidays - luck again Mata !!! A leaking shower turned into a 5 week rennovation (that still isn't complete !!!). I defintely have all intention of bringing my best mate (Ethan - son) up to ride those mini bikes / and have him bronco a sheep !!!

Jas was definitely keen on same time up, I mean, out....what is it...anyways, where you live...

Actually - after that - I need MORE holidays....I hope you'll offer a rain cheque on this one mate...

You guys would all be shocked as to how much it costs to have a Carpenter work fulltime on your house for 3-4 weeks straight !!!

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    With a few carpenter mates it would cost me the odd carton of beer.

The rain check is on Ryan. (Note how the banker calls it rain cheque ;))

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Hehehehehe....I was wonderring who'd pick it up !!! LoL

8. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmmm MSE and Silvertails in the same room , gut full of piss.
    Id like to see that. There would be a few interesting conversations. :D

9. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Hehehehehe....that's the whole point mate....the more diverse the group is the better...plus, it may build or even mend some bridges???

10. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Would you go Ryan?

11. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I guess thats a no ;)