1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choc injury

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Napper, May 11, 2012.

1. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
  2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    I reckon it was just a stinger from the big hit, doesnt really matter I suppose as he would have been unavailable anyway next week

3. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Didnt look serious

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Neck injury is the latest, no news of the extent of it

5. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    They said it was whiplash on 2Gb, he should be fine.

6. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    thats a relief I thought it look like a bicep.

If it was a neck or back injury he wasnt assisted from the field in the right manner thats for certain.

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,136 / 289
    From Twitter:
    Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles
    Toovey on Choc: He had a bit of whiplash and some nerve pain but he's coming good. We'll assess him tomorrow. #toughasnails

8. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Geez he's a great player. I know he cops some for his mistakes, but he runs himself into the ground every game for this great club. There are plenty of 80 minute backrowers in the game these days but IMO (gallen aside) none of them can match Chocs efforts. Some might stack up better in the tackles and metres mades but he often makes them when they are at their toughest, and you can tell he is trying as hard in the last minute as he does in the first. Can't believe there are still some people who think he's not having a good season, my player of the year so far on consistency and a deadset origin certainty.

9. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    All good peeps
    From the man himself
    @AnthonyWatmough: Hey guys neck is fine just a burner got all feeling back now so look forward to next week thanks for all the tweets

10. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    According to Josh Massoud from the DT
    "...Watmough was knocked senseless from a mammoth Alex Glenn hit in the rear. He then ricocheted into team mate Liam Foran, who was also smashed by Ben Te'o, before falling to the ground in agony."
    So there you have it, Alex Glenn gave it to Choc so hard in the rear he fell to the ground in agony!

11. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,777 / 258
    Donny Singe (after the game) said he'd be right, but still off to get X-Rays just in case

12. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I feared a broken arm so great news. On the tv this morning it was listed as a shoulder injury, but I'm more inclined to believe the tweets. I don't want to even think about him not playing.