Chnage the conspirecy forum to truth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a saying (to myself the wife has selective hearing) if u look at the video twice and it looks like a try it is a try. Both of those never looked like a try especially the first one. If we got them I would have said we were very very lucky. Since it was the Knights they were very very very luck (sorry I'm biased)

lsz said:
Feck me

Yes they were rough decision but you are kidding yourself if you think that it is a anti manly conspiracy. Have you had a look at the ref standards lately?

It is shocking across the board…some of the calls in the roosters / soufs game were as bad as anything we have experienced.

sh!t refereeing should still obey the laws of probability.

The knights first try Stevie Wonder would have found the red button! Very bad decisions but that second knights try fired us up big time! Thank goodness we got the win. We are rising above the bad decisions.

lsz said:
Feck me

Yes they were rough decision but you are kidding yourself if you think that it is a anti manly conspiracy. Have you had a look at the ref standards lately?

It is shocking across the board…some of the calls in the roosters / soufs game were as bad as anything we have experienced.

There were shockers in the Broncos Titans game as well.

One of the main problems I can see (apart from obvious clangers, which make you think the referees are blind, intoxicated, on another planet or all of the above) is that some refs are becoming incredibly literal in their interpretations and blowing penalties at every opportunity, while others are taking a more liberal approach.

It becomes very difficult, especially with the two ref system where you can have one ref from either camp in control of the game.

Happened in the Raiders game yesterday Dugan tried to do a quick restart after he caught it in goal and the ref stopped him and let the storm reset, then same thing happens at the other end and Slater is allowed to play straight away. There was about a minute between them. My cousin said "Whats the difference between the two?" i said to him "News Limited". Im starting to get my old conspiracy glasses out but i reckon the Storm this year is a done deal they get such an easy run from the Refs. They were probably told we have to take 07 and 09 off you but dont worry we will sort you out in 11. They swapped Inglis for Champion then Hoffman and White left dont tell me they off loaded a million in talent this year Finch was on peanuts as well anyway. No chance

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8