1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cherry-Evans urges Manly to tie down Foran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Mar 28, 2012.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    JUST days after extending his contract with Manly until the end of 2015, halfback Daly Cherry-Evans has put pressure on the Sea Eagles to retain star five-eighth Kieran Foran.

Read the full article

2. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 35
    Does anyone know what deal DCE end up with? All i know is he signed until the end of 2015 so i guessing it's heavily back ended. I hope his clown of a manager has got off his arse & gone out promoting him to companies in order to land some 3rd party deals.

3. winnyason

winnyason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 37
    I have a real fear of the storm for foran, it seems from outside in waiting to see what cronk is doing, storm keep him for our sake.

4. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    The Mole (in today's RLW) says his contract averages out at $600k per season.

5. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    "With salary cap restraints placing pressure on Manly to hold on to a number of key players, there is growing speculation that Foran will join former coach Des Hasler at the Bulldogs next season."....... blah blah blah blah blah....same old ****. Newspapers have nothing so they just keep rehashing the same stale old story.