Channel 9 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This was posted on MSE I think. Took it from LU though. Very funny read.

Rabs: "Hughes passes to Sherwin passes to Sonny Bill...steps around one, steps around two....oh BEEEEEAVERRR!!!"

Gould: "OOOOHHHH...ho-ho-ho-ho"

Rabs: "Steven Beaver Menzies...take a bow."

Gould: "Yeah baby"

Rabs: "The veteran...the 33 year old master, has taught the young apprentice a lesson!"

Harragon: "I remember playing for Newcastle against Spud..."
(off-mike comment from Gould "shut up chief")

Rabs: "Sonny Bill Williams...has been served up a taste of his own medicine by" (lowering of voice) "the BEEEAVER"

Gould: "Ahhh....textbook tackle, it's like I always say (blah blah blah)...I mentioned this before (blah blah blah)...when I coached him in origin (blah blah blah)"

Rabs: "Sideline comment, Matthew Johns"

Johns: "Yes Ray...you could hear the wind get knocked out of Wiliams on the sidelines. The young gun, Sonny Bill...hasn't been smashed by a Beaver that hard since that night at the Coogee Bay Hotel..."

Rabs: (butts in) "Thank you Matthew...now, Bill Harrigon is looking at replays of the tackle, trying to find something wrong with it...."

Gould: "There was nothing wrong in that...just a perfect tackle. I've always said there should be more of that type of tackle"

Sterling: (commenting on the replay) "...and you know he's made a good tackle when he gets up and adjusts the headgear"

Rabs: "Referee Steve Clarke is now calling out Menzies and Orford...let's hear what he has to say"

Clarke: "The video referee has reviewed the tackle, we can't find anything wrong with it, but since you're a Manly player it's going on report"

Orford: "What?"

Clarke: "I spoke to you before the game about the way you speak to me...don't let it continue"

Gould: "Ohhhhh, that'll do me....that's not a penalty"

Sterling: "Silly play there from the Sea Eagles"

Rabs: "We'll go to a break while they call for the stretcher!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8