1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chances of BK going one more???

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by luke_ball, Jul 5, 2006.

1. luke_ball

luke_ball Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there any chance of Kennedy going for another season? With an improved backline, and hopefully some more solid signings before the end of the season, do you think he may contemplate going for one more if he pulls up alright at the end of the season?

He has been the backbone for our forwards and them team in general, and if we don't get the trophy on the mantle piece this season, do you think this will push him to go one more with an improved player roster?

I hope he stays, absolute work horse!

2. gotsy

gotsy Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It would be great to see him stay. I have a feeling he will go on for another season, as he is showing no signs of wear and tear. He is playing great footy and loving it. I rekon he will stay in 2007.

3. luke_ball

luke_ball Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope so! His contribution to the team has been sensational! If he pulls up well at the end of the season i hope he contemplates staying for one more!

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,769 / 72
    Depends on how we finish 2006 I suggest

5. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I think he'll stay, god knows how though. Did the cap get raised to 4.5 mil?

6. luke_ball

luke_ball Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wheel, i agree it all depends on how we finish up this season, depends on if he is satisfied with how we go. But if management sign a few more players, hopefully he may want to push for one more and go closer to finals. Im pretty sure the cap was raised, so may give us some extra cash to give him for one more season.

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    cap was raised - the same day creagh re-signed with the drags

8. mellonhead

mellonhead Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cap was raised? with which accounting firm doing the books?

9. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rooster & Associates

10. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3
    $4M