Cancelling round one?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve seen games played in atrocious conditions in the last few years so I really doubt this will happen, regardless of the conditions.

I’ve seen games played in atrocious conditions in the last few years so I really doubt this will happen, regardless of the conditions.
It should be asked - at what point should a football game not go ahead due to rain?

A sports ground somewhere on the Northern Beaches this afternoon:

It should be asked - at what point should a football game not go ahead due to rain?

A sports ground somewhere on the Northern Beaches this afternoon:

The broadcasters probably have the ultimate say and I know what they’d think !!

There's some crazy crazy poop going on with the weather.
Last summer (Europe) I went to Germany to film the flood devastation and I'd never seen anything like it. I don't really remember weather this wild along the east coast of Australia ever. Sure in isolation there have been some weather events but such a wide spread sustained deluge on heavely populated areas is wild.

After all the bs that has happened over the past two years, We need some light at the end of the tunnel and what a better way than to watch your team open up The Nrl Premeirship againt last years Premiers. Bring it Effing on I say. Go Manly!

There's more chance of Warriors winning the premiership than this happening. Plus it's meant to clear up.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8