Can your phone make your head explode?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lol. Trolls rule the internet

No? But they’re trying!

Everyone knows what a troll is: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

And everyone knows the current standard recommended response to trolls. Ignore. Don’t take their bait. They thrive on others' anger, frustration and annoyance.

This advice can be very hard to follow, of course! Possibly a variation of the ignore strategy is to simply point and say 'troll' but not engage with the content. Or at least not in forum threads on topics unrelated to the trolling content.

By the way, no idea why I just thought of this but what the heck, there's never a bad time to be mindful of one's online mental health. :)

Lol. Trolls rule the internet

No? But they’re trying!

Everyone knows what a troll is: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

And everyone knows the current standard recommended response to trolls. Ignore. Don’t take their bait. They thrive on others' anger, frustration and annoyance.

This advice can be very hard to follow, of course! Possibly a variation of the ignore strategy is to simply point and say 'troll' but not engage with the content. Or at least not in forum threads on topics unrelated to the trolling content.

By the way, no idea why I just thought of this but what the heck, there's never a bad time to be mindful of one's online mental health. :)
By the title thread I started warming up my "5G is safe" bullet points. Happy that I can save them for another day.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8