Can we still make it??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've heard the phrase 'mathematically possible', this must be what it means (!)

2 spots up for grabs

Panthers [26]...play Tigers (H), Titans (A), Manly (H) - even if they lose all 3, won't be an 84 turnaround in F/A so we can't catch them

Titans [25]...play Knights (A), Panthers (H), Cowboys (A) - even if they only get one win we can't catch them, they next play Knights, so...:eek:

Therefore, unless Knights spring the big upset, we're kaput @:mad:

However if Knights can do it...:party:

Warriors [24]...play Cowboys (A),Tigers (H), Eels (H) - we need them to lose 2 of these, plus we'd need to make up 19 in F/A

Tigers [24]...play Panthers (A), Warriors (A), Raiders (A) - we need them to lose 2 of these, and we need to maintain our 3 point F/A advantage over them

St George [22]...play Roosters (A), Eels (A), Knights (H) - terrible F/A, they will lose at least one so they aren't a threat

Manly [20]...play Storm (H), Raiders (H), Penrith (A), must win all 3.

Simple! ;)

2 spots up for grabs

Panthers [26]...play Tigers (H), Titans (A), Manly (H) - even if they lose all 3, won't be an 84 turnaround in F/A so we can't catch them

Titans [25]...play Knights (A), Panthers (H), Cowboys (A) - even if they only get one win we can't catch them, they next play Knights, so...:eek:

Warriors [24]...play Cowboys (A),Tigers (H), Eels (H) - we need them to lose 2 of these, plus we'd need to make up 19 in F/A

Tigers [24]...play Panthers (A), Warriors (A), Raiders (A) - we need them to lose 2 of these, and we need to maintain our 3 point F/A advantage over them

St George [22]...play Roosters (A), Eels (A), Knights (H) - terrible F/A, they will lose at least one so they aren't a threat

Simple! ;)

So our season is not completely over just yet, oh goodie........! :clap:

2 spots up for grabs

Simple! ;)

Well explained. I have been watching this as well.

There is still a way through Penrith. For example, if they lose their games leading in by 10 points each, and we win our games by 10 points each, we only have to beat them by 22 :p
Quite possible if we got to that game and threw the ball around.

Can the Knights beat the Titans?...hmmm yeah, nah, but stranger things have happened.

That's why Manly are 500-1 odds to make it.

I wonder, given they are not officially eliminated, will Barrett still rest Tommy Turbo if that is still the case at 5:30pm Saturday?.

It's pie in the sky stuff. Think Leicester.

NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4