Can we beat Storm?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly were obviously using the Sharks match as a training run for the next 2 weeks. They were in second gear, except for 20 minutes, which was all the time they needed to put Rothfield's team to the sword. Wouldn't take too much notice of their performance. This was expected. They were just ensuring they didn't knock themselves about before the serious matches. They'll compete against the Storm.

In patches we can trouble them, consistency wise we need to really improve.

Any time Tom is out there we are a chance.

We must cut out the errors with the ball if we are any chance. They are ruthless on the turn over and we wont beat them in a points shoot out.

A lot would need to go our way. I am beginning to believe that only Manly and the Vermin are a threat to them this year.

If Manly can play some unconventional footy, 2nd phase and offloads, 2nd man plays....as this will earn momentum and is the ONLY way to break Melbourne's defensive shape....thing is really important to play directly and big Paseka is a huge out in the middle.
Can Manly win this game - Yes....
Will they - maybe not, but this game will help them till the next meeting come finals time...and I think we get them when it counts...this game is a 40% chance of a W....which is a sight

can we beat the purple scum? does a bear sh%t in the woods my feathered chum?

Dont know if they will beat them. I just think they'll give it a good shot. I think the players they have across the park are a match. Poorer in some spots, superior in others. Just depends on the team work discipline. This side is good enough to reach the GF with only the Storm, Panthers and Rabbits the challengers for getting the Sea Eagles there.

We get our defense right , we can beat anyone. Yes, we can beat Melbourne.

Pressure is on them, not us.

MIGOTY. Honestly , most important game in years. Puts us back in the top eshalane (bad spelling haha) if we win.
Over to you Des

Let's see what you have planned because a big defeat against the storm may rattle us for weeks to come.

Huge huge game in the context of our season, just don't want us to be embarrassed on Saturday night.

We need to win it with our defence. Play hard, fast and aggressive defence. Get in their face. Surprisingly, the Cows did this the other week and it troubled the Storm.

Our attack is the only one in the comp that can break them down; however, that depends on us winning the middle and creating momentum.

Don't think we can beat them next week.
But the Storm are due for a loss and Des will have the team believing they can beat them.
Coaches have teams in a different mindset for different opposition, how the team prepared for the Sharks and how they will be prepared for the Storm would be chalk and cheese.

We will need to be better than tonight. Got to cut out the stupid errors, lack of respect for the ball and cheap turnovers. You can get away with that rubbish against the quality of opposition we have faced the last 2 months but the Storm will make you pay.

If the rest of the team can put on their best performance then Tommy can be the difference. But the Storm conveniently have Grant and Papy back with a run under their belts so they are looking good. Big test for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8