1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaraderie

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Clint, May 12, 2012.

1. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,657 / 14
    There's little doubt that Des deserves some credit for the bond amongst our players, but amongst the playing group I reckon Choc deserves the bulk of the credit for the "brotherhood" mentality the boys have.
    There was no way known we were keeping the bulk of our playing group 6 months ago. In fact, in my mind, a fair chunk of our heros were as good as gone. Now it looks like most, if not all, will stay and I think Choc deserves a lot of credit for this.
    Good on ya Choc. Love ya work bud.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    So did the bloke in front of me. He was with his carer and kept telling us about choc and how solid he is. Very funny

3. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Nice post Clint, but I think the stuff about the joint falling apart in the wake of Hasler's departure was always just newspaper talk stirred up by a few hacks down in Holt Street. Sure Watmough and co. would have spoken to the others about where their loyalties should lie, but I don't think they were all about to 'pull the pin' and 'bang out'.

Just like talk of Ballin leaving should be treated with a grain of salt.

4. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    I agree, it appears Choc has been working behind the scenes to keep everyone together.

5. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    So Mata's did make it to the game :p

6. Boozo

Boozo Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Now that it looks like we will keep most of the boys get ready for the 'Manly are rorting the cap' bleating.