Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mods, despite the nature of this thread can we perhaps change the heading, Silvertails is no longer about Good News and I just don’t think it fits the current doom and gloom mentality on here.

And in fact I’d go one step further , just like you blank out my ****s , the system should be reset to blank out the words ,

Good
Positive
Great
Excellent
Fantastic
Wonderful
Invigorating
Happy

In fact any word that’s in any way suggesting we are doing ok!!

Yes, that should keep most happy, oh **** sorry I can’t use the H word any longer!!

Mods, despite the nature of this thread can we perhaps change the heading, Silvertails is no longer about Good News and I just don’t think it fits the current doom and gloom mentality on here.

And in fact I’d go one step further , just like you blank out my ****s , the system should be reset to blank out the words ,

Good
Positive
Great
Excellent
Fantastic
Wonderful
Invigorating
Happy

Yes, that should keep most happy, oh **** sorry I can’t use the H word any longer!!
I guess that would be the end of @*****LYMANLY, oh well!

Just watching him comments lol, and the media will lap up what Scam feeds them

"I had no control", so a very careless tackle then, couple of weeks in the stands Cam

"He was very grateful for me to say I had no intention". Bow down in the presence of my greatness

There is more chance that Dylan Walker will get suspended for hurting the cornerpost than Cam going for a walk over this
I read that story on Fox. Proctors comment made me sick. Someone at Fox will be sacked for having the hide to question the king of grubs.

The grub was at his worst last night in many tackles. Back to his crappy, grubby worst. Late tackles, 3rd man in....

3 weeks, not his first offence

Good
Positive
Great
Excellent
Fantastic
Wonderful
Invigorating
Happy

Go fishing!

If it was a player with less profile than Cameron Smith , they would be charged and suspended. Especially when it leads to an injury where they player can’t continue and is replaced . ( I’m hoping for Smith to miss 1week - because they play SeaEagles next week )

That scammer is an old cheating dog,i reckon Slater is next on the list,he copped a bit of a late hit against the the Tits and dived like a soccer player,ignored by the refs.

Nrl.com

Cameron Smith faces a suspension of 1-2 matches after his controversial tackle on Kevin Proctor on Saturday night.

The Storm skipper was handed a grade-two dangerous contact charge by the NRL match review committee on Sunday for the incident in Melbourne's comeback win over Gold Coast at Suncorp Stadium.

If he submits an early guilty plea, he would miss one match but could be rubbed out for two games if he contests the charge at the judiciary and is found guilty.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10