Call to Arms #Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ah yes. Many from Silvertails must have been with you to cheer on the win. Nice.
I wouldn't say "many", unfortunately.

Sadly there were only 8,000+ (well, that was officially), which was pathetic on such a nice evening. Feel sorry for the powers that be considering how much it was promoted, they had an Easter Hat parade, gave away lots of Easter eggs, many food stalls, etc. Other than it being Easter, I don't get why?! Maybe the full moon scared them away?!

I didn't see any signs supporting Bozo, or for that matter any signs rubbishing Greenberg.

I wouldn't say "many", unfortunately.

Sadly there were only 8,000+ (well, that was officially), which was pathetic on such a nice evening. Feel sorry for the powers that be considering how much it was promoted, they had an Easter Hat parade, gave away lots of Easter eggs, many food stalls, etc. Other than it being Easter, I don't get why?! Maybe the full moon scared them away?!

I didn't see any signs supporting Bozo, or for that matter any signs rubbishing Greenberg.

Thanks for turning up Linda. The people who surrounded me knew I went for the Eagles and its nice to know Brookie had you tonight.

Not many heeded your call. Pretty ordinary crowd.

yeah it was disappointing seeing the small crowd .... it would be interesting to know the ratio of Sea Eagle supporters that live in Sydney compared to those of us that don't .... if I was still living in Sydney I would be there every game

The incessant loud music before and during the game has really spoiled the live game experience.:cool:

You have to shout to have a conversation with your direct neighbour.:mad:

The ticket pricing is also ridiculous.
$20 adult and 2 kids at ANZ, $42 for 1 adult and 1 child at Brookie :confused:

The incessant loud music before and during the game has really spoiled the live game experience. :confused:

I can cope with most of the loud music but draw the line at when they started playing 'eye of the tiger' - seriously! Fortunately they canned it pretty quickly

I can cope with most of the loud music but draw the line at when they started playing 'eye of the tiger' - seriously! Fortunately they canned it pretty quickly
I take exception to it during the game. Even after a penalty, when a Team decided to kick for goal, we had the audio assault.
Ridiculous :swear:

I won't be back for a repeat :shake:

It was a very disappointing crowd last night. Also the crowd was very tame.

Hardly any chants, songs or yelling. As mentioned by @ALinda the ground had more food options that previous years, Easter egg handout and a pretty good vibe from the owners. The only thing missing was the crowd.

I fear for Brookvale if we keep getting crowds like this on a perfectly good night. The weather was warm, there was an extra hours sleep in, we have been playing well at Brookie and we were playing the team coming last. This should have been 15k for such a night.

Maybe the Penns should work on getting more locals to the games. More promoting of the fixtures, players promoting home games at shopping malls, the beach, the Corso. Handing out free tickets to local school kids, then parents pay for their tickets and at least you get some rev.

Also anyone who lives on the northern beaches would know how many English and Brazilian people now call the beaches home. If we could target some of these new comers to the northern beaches I’m sure we could lift home game crowds.

If we dont do something then I’m afraid I’ll be forced to watch the games at Paddington or worst still Homebush.

I was invited by a Raiders loving businessman to the game in a fully catered corporate box. I gleefully accepted and turned up to the ground on time and setup with my first drink on the 40 metre line.
As kickoff approached something didn’t seem quite right & then I realised we were at the Waratahs V Brumbies game!

So I stood inside by the bar and watched the game on the box television :rofl:

Easter is always quiet, all the roads were absolutely deserted, especially driving up from the city yesterday evening. School holidays, families taking the opportunity to get out of Sydney

We always seem to get a home game on Easter w/end unfortunately, crowds are always low

However I still think the crowd was bigger last night than against parra, dodgy gate numbers I suspect

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8