Byso - please explain?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair enough. I agree with you on many aspects about our government, Iraq and etc. But I can also comment on the good points. IE, the best country in the world. As long as you can see the positives too thats my point. :wink: :p

Flipper you legend. Your extracted a possitive out of CW :wink: :p :p

Hopium.......Latham openly following Whitlams footsteps was another grave mistake. Shows how out of touch he was.

Living here is a blessing...

But that means that if we don't improve, what hope is there for other countries?

And it wasnae the Libs that brought about those freedoms. In fact, many were taken away by the legislature... and only occurred when the Labor party was formed. Which, by the way, was only after alot of bloodshed, eg at the Eureka Stockade.

Which is why the Labor party formed. And, if you care to notice, there is no freedom actually protected in unchanging legislation. For example, before the last election the Libs tried to pass legislation that would allow them to mobilise the army at their whim - well, the majority holder in the House of Reps. Thank god that didn't go through.

And you go CW!!

Grave mistake?

Maybe.

But it showed he has alot of heart... and cares. Not just for big business or to impress the USA.

I don't care that Howard has been in for a long time. He is a lying, cheating scumbag who has forgotten where he came from and the benfits he had.

Without Whitlams reforms, even though they don't exists as much now, we have affordable uni (for many... give the libs a chance and there is no bloody way I'd be able to afford to do law) and the bones of medicare. Without this, we become like USA - where people don't go to uni because of the exhorbitant fees... and can't afford healthcare.

I'm sorry, I don't want to live in the uneducated morass of selfish pigs.

I mean, there is one thing being a redneck, but totally another being one that cares nothing for the world around them.

Whitlam was a hero. And I sure as hell wouldn't mind modelling myself after him.

"I don't care that Howard has been in for a long time. He is a lying, cheating scumbag who has forgotten where he came from and the benfits he had. "

Too funny :lol: :lol: Straight out of the Keating book of compliments :wink:

"I mean, there is one thing being a redneck, but totally another being one that cares nothing for the world around them."
That's just Gold. :lol: :lol: .....please Heard of the tsunami relief?? and stopping refugees risking there lives being herded in deaf traps!

oops "death" :roll:
Good to see the spelling police is around to pick the mistake. What would we do without you :wink: :p

WOW... the Tsunami relief... so impressed. BFD.

What did people do before a whole lot of stars and companies drove them on?

What about the smaller charities? How much time is given to them? What about charities that are screaming for volunteers? Huh?

Does it take a total catastrophe for this selfish world to mobilise???

So many more have died from starvation is Africa. So much flora & fauna is now extinct. The jungle in Brasil is rather quickly turning into scrub. This is exceedingly scary because it supplies 20+% of the world's oxygen!!

So where are you for those very worthwhile causes?

When I can, I volunteer and donate for 10+ charities. I can't donate this year because I'm living off youth allowance and trying to save for a trip to volunteer working with orphaned elephants. But I do volunteer and raise money. I donate blood, and in the years previous to this around half my income went to charities.

So um this "caring"... directly linked to advertising and celebrities. And yet, they still purchase from Monsanto.

It may be out of the Keating book of compliments - but it is true. Howard went to a public school and got free uni, free healthcare etc. He went to Cantubury Boys High. In his day it wasn't a bad school at all. Now... well, let's just say you don't want to send your kids there.

So um... he has forgotten if he's cutting funding and really wanting to get rid of medicare!

And now I must go to my appointment... I am volunteering to help with diabetes research...

If anyone wants to volunteer and is a healthy subject... send me a message and I'll get back to you.

P.S. Tests are carried out in Westmead Hospital.

Thats about the right attitude too for the libs - as long as im ok, then everyone is doing fine.

I am starting to think John Howard Mangaged a George Bush style election. I havn't herd one person other than byso that says they like the liberal government and voted them in. Everyone else is seriously against them, yet they still one. I smell something fishy. :twisted:

The won the election on proxy votes - doing deals.

In the previous 'GST' election labor polled more primary votes but got outdone through proxies.

That Australian Voters lowest common denominator is: If it is okay for me personally it is okay for the Country!!!!!

Pragmatically both parties pander to individual interest groups.

And we go back to the question. How has the government made your life so misserable or are you all looking for the next bitch? :wink:

[blockquote Worker"]That Australian Voters lowest common denominator is: If it is okay for me personally it is okay for the Country!!!!!

Pragmatically both parties pander to individual interest groups.[/blockquote]

No he was having a crack at me and my wife.

"My wife just had a diabetes test with her pegnancy there....she's OK!"

This was a statement of fact. What's wrong with that??????????????

I was just recalling the coincidence that Hopium was going there regarding Diabetes.....

If there is something wrong with that statement. Then someone should take there prejudices elsewhere.

Yes i'm pissed off!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4