Buzz Rothfield - Schuster and Keppie to re-sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Without listening to what Rothfield said,Keppie only just re-signed til the end of 2023 last August.Surely the club are not extending it even further just yet

Without listening to what Rothfield said,Keppie only just re-signed til the end of 2023 last August.Surely the club are not extending it even further just yet
Yes I thought this was strange given I’m pretty sure he had extended last year?

Yep around the same time as Paseka I though! Buzz maybe on the cans during his radio segment this morning!

On the mark with Schuster though..
But is he on the mark with Schuster?If he’s ballsing up the Keppie news,how can we trust him with the Schuster story?

He’ll go to print with it tomorrow, so it’ll be interesting to see what is written. @Snake has mentioned over the last few days that the Schuster announcement will be in the coming days - I certainly trust his mail.
Yeah that’s fair enough.Just a bit hesitant to trust any journo when they get half the story wrong

Fittler really rates Schuster and says he can play centre, halves, second row or lock. Just like Fittler did therefore Schuster is one to re-sign ASAP.

According to Buzz

It is not all doom and gloom at Manly Sea Eagles despite two losses to kick off the season.

We can reveal boom five-eighth Josh Schuster has signed a new three-year contract with the club.

The Sea Eagles have also re-signed their outstanding edge forward Sean Keppie to a long term deal.

These are two of the game’s most outstanding young prospects.

Kayo is your ticket to the best sport streaming Live & On-Demand. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >

The Schuster contract is special in that it puts to bed rumours he wanted out because he was being held back by Kieran Foran.

The 19-year-old is now under contract until 2024. Interestingly Daly Cherry-Evans comes off in 2023. By that stage Schuster will be ready to take over as the halves leader.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8