Bullet out for 5 months. We're stuffed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182667.msg254972#msg254972 date=1268789158]
yeah but you never were the sharpest axe in the shed Cam :)

and its not anti Robbo, its anti playing him at FB
oh sorry oh smart one
fro u need to get over yourself
[/quote]

Why do i need to big guy? you are more than happy to do it for me.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182667.msg254980#msg254980 date=1268791133]

oh sorry oh smart one
[/quote]

[/quote]
do you work hard at being a moron fro or does it come naturally

Cambo link said:
dont understand some of this anti robbo stuff

my issue isnt robbo at fullback
its that robbo has to be replace by a lesser winger

I am not anti Robbo, Cambo. I am a big fan of his.
I think he is a better winger than a fullback and i believe we have better options to cover fullback. Farrar would be my pick out of the current NRL players we have.

Whoever keeps naming or suggesting Jamie Lyon at fullback is a deadset clown.
Why would you move our key playmaker and best defender back to fullback. Jamie has played zero games there and Manly needs his experience in the halves. If your reason is because Todd Carney is playing fullback for the Roosters than you need some serious help.
Firstly, Brian Smith is an idiot and has never won a premiership.
Secondly, the Roosters have a wealth of experienced playmakers, Manly doesnt.

I tell you what Tony Williams better have a big season.
If he made the tackle on Lote, Brett wouldn't have been injured.

Just to cause some concerns for the superstituous. Snake made his debut against Parra at Parra when he was just a bit older than what Hoppa Jnr is now. He lasted about 15 mins before Lyon palmed him off and he did his shoulder................
:-\

Bradza link said:
Just to cause some concerns for the superstituous. Snake made his debut against Parra at Parra when he was just a bit older than what Hoppa Jnr is now. He lasted about 15 mins before Lyon palmed him off and he did his shoulder................

Thanks for your positive input Bradza

Tony Williams is to blame because he couldn't run down Lote and left it to Brett to tackle him. 

We will now have Brett Kosef as our full back - one more bad knee injury and his career is finished.  We need to groom young Hoppa as his permanent replacement.

We were winning on Monday night through the forwards and just ran out of puff at the end.  Brett had little imput other than to spill the ball which led to a try for them. Anyway, it's depressing.  If Des plays Robbo at fullback, then he's a risk averse idiot. Last season should surely give him a pointer.  And I agree with others, Give youth a go.  Pick Hoppa or move Farrah.  

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182667.msg254989#msg254989 date=1268792502]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182667.msg254980#msg254980 date=1268791133]

oh sorry oh smart one
[/quote]

[/quote]
do you work hard at being a moron fro or does it come naturally
[/quote]

It's a gift Bigun.

Bradza link said:
I believe the match was at Brookvale.

No mate it was at Parra Stdm - I was at the ground that day.

I wonder what Sam Murphy is doing? Or maybe we can lure Luke Phillips back for another shot - who'd want to be a ref anyway.

I have been trying to find a way to laugh about this news, I am bloody gutted myself, but more than that I really feel for Brett, hopefully the past year will be the worst of his life and it all gets better for him from here, but at least reading this, I have found a smile, apparently this is Tony Williams fault as well haha.

If i could find the bloke who got our hopes up with 6 weeks, I would belt 7 shades of **** out of him !!!

Onto our options, I would actually love to see what Wolfman has to offer there, but obviously he is out as well

Wouldn't mind seeing Farrar have a go, I believe that is part of the reason we bought him last season, for him to backup at fullback. Robbo is obviously a safe option, no world beater, but won't let us down

I would like to see Hopoate have a run, hopefully he has had a big summer, because when I watched him at the end of last season he looked no where near NRL level physically

Terrible news. We need to get Hoppa there, or Lyon, or Whare in the centres or something so Bailey isn't playing in the centres. I don't see what Des has to lose doing that. It's not like we are going to win the minor premiership now.

Des just basically re-shuffled the side from last week, he always names the same side as the week before after playing Monday Night Football. I'm not going to read too much into it yet.

Gotta feel for Brett. His entire career has been plagued with serious injuries. It's a shame because he is superbly talented.

Brett got a run under Dessie's watch when he was 18 didn't he? If Hoppa is in the top 25 and shows similar potential to Brett then surely he would have to be a chance of getting a run.

We need a solid option at fullback for the next two years at least. Should Brett return this year or next than I'm thinking we should stick him on the wing.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8