Brooky deserves a home final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id love it but 20000 is simply not good enough for an NRL finals match. We take it to Gosford would be my preference, 30000 is enough, Cowboys get a home final with 30000. But like all of you id prefer a packed brookie over a half full bug stadium any day.

Hmmm... so milking that dummy half interference penalty is OK this game? I wish the NRL would put out a program during the week to let fans know which upcoming weekend games will allow the milking penalties and which games wont. I get too confused...

Do we know yet when we play? I can't find anything on NRL website.

We play Saturday night mate, heard it on triple M they've been talking about the possible match ups all arvo and manly VS dragons or Penrith Saturday night was continuously mentioned

There is no potential though is there? We all know there are 3 games in Sydney.
It's the other sports that are yet to make a move, then the NRL follows on.

What they are debating is a double header at ANZ, and the Rorters at Allianz.

They are trying to maximize the gate as Sharks and Manly Fans are pissed off that their Teams can't play at their Home Grounds.:cool:

It's the other sports that are yet to make a move, then the NRL follows on.

What they are debating is a double header at ANZ, and the Rorters at Allianz.

They are trying to maximize the gate as Sharks and Manly Fans are pissed off that their Teams can't play at their Home Grounds.:cool:
NRL reactive? Hard to believe.

This whole 'must play at ANZ or Allianz' God it's just rubbish. We'll get stuff all there Brookie would be a huge sellout.

The unfairness of this is why the fans are pissed off with the NRL. One team towns get home finals, Cowboy Park is worse than Brooky but the Cowpokes get home finals regardless. We have to get on with it and our fans need to get to where ever we play next weekend.

The unfairness of this is why the fans are pissed off with the NRL. One team towns get home finals, Cowboy Park is worse than Brooky but the Cowpokes get home finals regardless. We have to get on with it and our fans need to get to where ever we play next weekend.

One thing's for certain....every 'journo' will be itching to type the old "Manly fans don't travel" next week.

Problem is, just because you put them in a bigger stadium doesnt mean more ppl will show up..
Manly will get about 20k next week... I cant see manly dragons pulling 30+ thousand.. Just not going to happen..
20k at brooky looks amazing on tv, 20k at stadium that holds 80 thousand looks absolutely embarrassing for a finals match

Yeah but johnathan is a great guy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8