Brookie this Saturday not yet a sell out /get tickets now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eagles Nest 78

Reserve Grader
Hope it is 19,500 crowd at the very least if a sell out or 20,000. It looks like it will be a sell out now with only 2000 GA tickets left & selling fast! Buy your tickets very soon!

Grudge match has Brookvale on target for first sellout in five years
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/nrl/grudge-match-has-brookvale-on-target-for-first-sellout-in-five-years-20190828-p52lmz.html

Fortress Brookie is back in business as Manly prepare to raise the "house full" sign for the first time in five years.

It's been 1826 days since a Manly match drew more than 18,000 fans through the turnstiles, but the Herald understands the Sea Eagles are hopeful of breaking that drought when they face the Storm on Saturday evening.

02f25f236dead51fa59280fa213a6a71bacca15e

A packed Brookvale Oval hill in 2014.CREDIT:GETTY IMAGES

Corporate hospitality is sold out, reserved seating has been exhausted and the 2000 general admission tickets available are selling fast

Not since a wild round 25 Sunday afternoon match in 2014 – in which Manly beat Penrith 26-25 – has such a crowd packed into Lottoland to watch the Sea Eagles.

Sundays Saints Sinners Shoosh column by Buzz.

Sinners Lottoland large crowd having to put up with such poor facilities, the club seriously need to look at moving.
Nothing mentioned about when we play on a Sunday we get a decent crowd.

These days probably 18-20,000 but in the mid 80's I remember going to a game against Parra where over 27,000 where jammed in.

I really hope it is 20.5k capacity crowd.
The last sell out crowds as mentioned were the NRL Home Semis (2007 vs Souths) with 19,785 and (2008 vs St. George) with 19,227. We did a 20,414 crowd vs Melb in Round 25 in 2011 being ‘The Battle of Brookie’.
Capacity I think is 19,500 to 20,500 these days. I wish we could squeeze in 23k to 25k.

Sundays Saints Sinners Shoosh column by Buzz.

Sinners Lottoland large crowd having to put up with such poor facilities, the club seriously need to look at moving.
Nothing mentioned about when we play on a Sunday we get a decent crowd.
It’s been a while since my last visit to Nark Park, but I can’t imagine the ‘facilities’ are that much better there. They were certainly nothing to write home about in the 1980s.

The toilets under and in the grandstands at Brookvale in particular are of a good standard. Even the ones behind the Hill are no worse than anything you would find in a suburban park. You hear complaints about the food outlets, but not about the number of them dotted around the ground.

Todd’s long lost cousin should ease off on the hyperbole.

The article mentioning less than 2000 GA tickets remaining is off the mark - plenty still available so make sure you get yourself and as many other fans down there on Saturday to cheer the boys on!!

The article mentioning less than 2000 GA tickets remaining is off the mark - plenty still available so make sure you get yourself and as many other fans down there on Saturday to cheer the boys on!!
Yes heaps available according to the club - weather will be good for the evening so make sure you prepurchase to avoid queues at the gate

I wonder how many GA tickets they sell, and whether member numbers are factored in. If my tribe of 5 all come with their memberships we will be 5 additional GA people.

They won’t all come though to this game, as wife and kids prefer day games.

Im surprised there are still tickets left! If we have around 12k ticketed members it really only leaves around 6k tickets to sell each home game. I know Melbourne wont bring many fans but you would think we would be able to sell 6k to a game like this!

12k members are not all ticketed
Some only have 3 game pass or 0 for Inter State/National and Born & Bred etc
From memory there are about 7000 members who are ticketed to go to every game but less than half generally turn up at every match. You would think this match would see at least 80% of these members will turn up on Saturday

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10